- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001C0XEBY
- Item model number: 4Z-V4LR-SS
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #113,142 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Have one to sell?
Parker Valve 4Z-V4LR-SS 1/4" 316 Stainless Steel Needle Valve 1/4" Compression Type
|Price:||$91.60 ($91.60 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 10 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Stainless Steel 316|
|Number of Items||1|
|National Stock Number||4820-01-016-7908|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
Parker V Series Needle Valves are designed to provide positive leak tight shut-off and coarse reg... See more product details
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Parker V Series Needle Valves are designed to provide positive leak tight shut-off and coarse regulation of fluids utilized in process and instrumentation applications. These valves are manufactured from stainless steel or brass forgings and are a family of five integral bonnet designs with packing above the stem threads. From the smallest V2 model to the largest V12 model - all valves are capable of working at system pressures up to 5,000 psig (34.5 MPa) CWP at temperatures as high as 450 degree F (232 degree C). This family of valves can accommodate tubing as small as 1/16 inch and pipe as large as 1/2 inch. Flow coefficients (Cv) range from 0.12 to 1.80. Three stem types are available. A regulating stem type (N) provides coarse regulation with metal-to-metal shut-off in liquid service. A blunt R stem type is typically used for on-off control of liquids. The PCTFE stem type is recommended for tight shut-off and coarse regulation in both liquid and gaseous service.
There are no customer reviews yet.