Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Price:$49.99+ Free shipping

on September 17, 2012
These are the Parker 20" hunter arrows. They weigh 300 grains with the inserts and do include the "Parker capture nocks".

They appear to be the high quality products I expect from Parker.
on April 2, 2014
For those of you who may not know, these Bolts do not come with points. Someone else mentioned they are made in China and they are not. The box I received says "Parker" and they came from Virginia. That said, it is a good value, and if you have a nephew like mine who keeps missing the target, you may a few packs.
on July 21, 2012
after purchasing these bolts i went out and fired them and wow ,was i impressed. these bolts are so straight they flew like bullets with target points and broadheads. warning, after you sight your in your bow do not try to shoot at the same bullseye or you will destroy your previously shot arrow, they are that accurate.
on December 28, 2015
These are the only bolts I used in my Parker Hornet Extreme. I love the patented nock technology over the half moon of other bolts. They shoot true each and every time with virtually no deviation from shot to shot. I shoot NAP Expandable broad heads and shot the same crosshairs as I do with field points. I have taken 2 deer with these bolts on my crossbow and I don't have any intention of changing.

The only gripe I have and it doesn't seem to affect them at all is that of the 3 times I've ordered these the bolts have been about 1/4" different in size each time. I mean all the bolts in each package are the same but each package was different. Now I have ordered them a year apart, but still why the difference?
on December 17, 2013
These are great bolts -- especially for the price. They are consistent with broadheads as well as field points. Note that broadheads do not hit the target at the same place as field points. The broadheads hit a little low and left.
on October 9, 2012
I was not sure what to expect, but was very happy. These are the same bolts that came with my wifes Parker Challenger crossbow. The nocks match and they are exactly the same weight and length. Arrived on time and in perfect condition. Good value. Packaging keeps them from being damaged. I would suggest these to anyone with a Parker.
on November 12, 2015
For anyone saying these Hunter bolts fly all over you are mixing up different Parker Hunter arrows ( bolts ). Up until about 2012 or 2013 these bolts had a little shorter nock and a smaller diameter. Then they came out with a larger bolt made by Carbon Express with aluminum inserts. They say made by Carbon Express right on them. Next they came out with a bother model with brass inserts and are weight forward which fly great. They all look alike and all have the same part number but if you have a mixture of these models you'll never get them to fly consistently. I only shoot the new ones with the brass inserts. They group within the size of a nickel at 20 yds. Get rid of the old arrows with aluminum inserts and just use all the same type or you'll be giving these arrows a one star. I give these bolts a 5 star. They are great. if you have many of the older type bolts I recommend you use 125 grain head or larger to get weight forward (FOC) Hope this helps some of the people that are having flight problems. Use all the same bolts and good luck hunting. Again I give these bolts a 5 star.
on July 18, 2014
Been using these for 5 yrs. I have harvested 5 bucks with them. None of them broke. All arrows were able to be used again. I haven't used any other bolts since purchasing my parker tornado crossbow, but with these results I don't see any reason to.
on August 4, 2015
Inconsistent to say the least. Seems like I got a bad set but it threw into question the crossbow and all the components. After extensive testing 3 out of six were found to be fliers with a 3 - 4 inch sway. They were at least consistently wide of the mark. Must be a spine issue. I would not buy again. Parker has great products otherwise and love the capture nock - such a brilliant idea. These Hunters were the all new versions with the new brass inserts.
Update: 11/15. I struggled thru basically making one arrow as a center and noting on each vane the margin of error for each bolt. (shoots 1.5 inches right at 20 yards and so on) Finally, upgraded to Red Hots and getting beautiful tiny groups the way it should be. The struggle is over. I'll use the Hunters as de-cocking bolts - about all they're good for.
on June 9, 2014
These arrows work very nice and hold up pretty strong (I've shot one of them through some tough things, including a flat screen tv) I just wish they were cheaper. My buddy just got his first crossbow from Barnett and his arrows are much cheaper than mine but still have the same quality.