- Check valve provides unidirectional control of liquids and gases
- Made from brass for higher corrosion resistance than steel, with a Teflon disc for high/low temperature applications.
- Fluorocarbon rubber seat for resistance to high temperatures, oil, grease, and chemicals
- Female NPT threads for connecting to male threaded pipes
- Cracking pressure is 5 psi and maximum pressure rating is 3000 psi; working temperature range of -15 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player