Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on April 22, 2012
Provides an ON/OFF/ON signal and holds it, so you can play video on your AVH-P8400BH.
I was worried the deck would keep looking for an ON/OFF/ON every time you switch to video, but that doesn't seem to be the case. It sticks on.
You still have to touch OK to the warning about driving with video, once, each time the deck is turned on, though that's a part of the unit, not a fault of this switch.
You could always wire in a manual switch to achieve the same affect, and switch it on and off and on, but this is as easy to install and then you never have to worry about it again.
on April 12, 2013
Installed this today. Took probably less than an 1 hour or so to pull out the stereo (Pioneer 8400) and wire the bypass on the harness. Very simple and straight forward.

Black wire from bypass to black wire from stereo&vehicle harness (3 wires in total). Blue wire from bypass to blue remote control wire from stereo harness (2 wires total). Green wire from bypass to light green wire on stereo harness (2 wires total) oh and DONT connect the green wire to the parking break wire in your vehicle.

Works perfectly, and yes the pop up warning does come up about not viewing stuff while driving, but thats apparently normal. Happy with this purchase!
on April 9, 2013
Works perfectly. First one I received, I hooked up to the darker green instead of the light green. Once I realized this and switched the wires, the bypass wouldn't work. I emailed them and received a reply within 20 minutes with a list of things to try. When all the troubleshooting options were exhausted he threw a new one in the mail and I received it just TWO days later! The new one worked perfectly, now that I knew exactly how to hook it up. I couldnt have asked for better customer service and am happy with the bypass. Highly recommended!
on May 26, 2013
I purchased this and Installed it in my Ford F150 paired With my Pioneer AVH-P8400 2 Din DVD Receiver and it works great. while I don't drive down the street watching movies it does help to be able to access various apps from my radio while driving. I have had no problems with this unit and again it does exactly what it says it overrides the parking brake by the way for my truck and radio I was easily able to match the wires up color for color for the installation.
on March 26, 2014
I bought this for my wife so she could watch movies while I drive when we are on vacation. I have enough self control not to watch and drive, but I could see people driving and trying to watch video at the same time. Easy to install.
on April 30, 2012
The Bypass works great with my Pioneer Avh-8400. The install was a breeze it took longer to get to the radio then to install. I now don't have to mess with the parking brake just to watch a music video or movie.
on April 30, 2013
I bought two of these, one by mistake and one on purpose. As soon as I returned the mistake the seller contacted me to see if I needed help. That's great service, always being pro-active. The one I kept for my 8400 is great. It took 5 minutes to hook up and works fantastic. Highly recommended.
on August 4, 2012
Microbypass shipped the same day I ordered and I received the unit in two days. When I messed up the installation and needed to contact Microbypass, I received a response within an hour! Tech Support was familiar with both my new AVH-B8400BH receiver and my installation error and was able to solve my problem immediately. The unit is very small and works flawlessly and seamlessly. It will greatly simplify your installation. BUT - PLEASE DO NOT view videos while driving!
on December 15, 2012
I bought this despite my installer's recommendations. He wanted me to use the $30 bypass they had. This one works flawlessly. In-fact, he decided that they would be using this one from now on! Highly recommended product - even got a stamp of approval from one of the most top rated car install companies in Orlando.
on June 13, 2013
But the seller was very helpful and accommodating, ergo the 5 stars. I was surprised at the very small size of this. Some aspect of the car it was installed into prevented it from working, so a different bypass had to be worked out.