4.0 out of 5 stars It works
Provides an ON/OFF/ON signal and holds it, so you can play video on your AVH-P8400BH.
I was worried the deck would keep looking for an ON/OFF/ON every time you switch to video, but that doesn't seem to be the case. It sticks on.
You still have to touch OK to the warning about driving with video, once, each time the deck is turned on, though that's a part of the...
Published on April 22, 2012 by Jonathan K. Agnew

2.0 out of 5 stars Product sucked
Didn't really work..maybe I got the wrong one or something i'm not sure..Also Don't go to a shop to get this installed they will charge you an arm and a leg for it.
Published 20 months ago by Omar Montes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 49 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, April 8, 2013
This review is from: Parking Brake Override Bypass Fully Automatic Video in Motion Pioneer Custom for AVH-P8400BH Better then PAC TR7 (Automotive)
I purchased this item for my appradio and installed it myself. I didn't want to toggle a switch every time I wanted to work my radio; nor did I want extra pieces hanging under my dash so I decided to fork over the 19 bucks for this item. The instructions that arrived with it were not really all that great but I found a video on YouTube. I am a novice at radio installation and did it in no time. It works like a charm every time after I start up.

5.0 out of 5 stars parking, March 13, 2013
excellent product I recommend it to the fullest, high quality and very easy to install and use, certainly recommended to improve competition

5.0 out of 5 stars No Issues, March 2, 2013
Ordered this for a Pioneer 8400BH. Install was three wires and if you install this while you install your raido then it will take a good minute of your life to hook up. You waste more time than that every day doing nothing. It works as advertied and I have had no issue with it. I have only had it installed for two weeks but so far so good. I would recomment this for anyone that needs it for other reasons than watching a movie while driving. I have the u220 nav unit also so this is a big plus.

I have been in the military for over 18 years and have been installing car audio systems in all my veh and friends for about 20 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for my Pioneer avhp 8400 Deck, February 24, 2013
Does exactly as advertised, easy installation, Black to ground, green to the parking brake wire blue white to be bridged with your other remote on amp wires. 100% funtioning..

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, February 18, 2013
Works like a charm on the car, easy to wire up and small enough to not take room in the install. Keep in mind you will still have to press the I agree button on screen before it will begin showing the videos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Parking brake override avh-p8400bh, February 11, 2013
This is the best solution to the parking brake bypass, no pumping of the e-brake, just turn on and go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., January 30, 2013
Nothing else to say.
This product works so fine that I don't remember that it is installed in my car.
I don't know if there is another option but I don't need it because I'm pretty sure that no one could work better than this.
Definitively I recommend it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great!, January 25, 2013
This product worked great for my 350z. Package was fine. Product worked as described. No issues wiring and the instructions were spot on.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product at an excellent price., January 7, 2013
I purchased this from [...] and WOW I'm impressed. I ordered it on January 4th afternoon and it got here on January 7th via USPS. Install was super easy, although i did wire the stereo myself so I knew somewhat what i was doing. Works perfectly. I can now watch movies on long road trips while I make someone else drive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, January 6, 2013
Hook up the wires and you don't have to mess with tapping in to the parking brake wire. The AppRadio functionality on the Pioneer AVH-P8400BH prevents you from reorganizing the App order unless you've done the emergency break pull, drop, pull game.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 49 | Next ›