Parking Wars 5 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Parking Wars - 37 Meet the people the Motor City loves to hate. DeAndre, nicknamed "Ponytail" for his long lock of hair, faces off with an irate citizen over parking on city property. Michele and Sonjia, the all-female "Super Boot Crew", boot a woman who's dead husband may have racked up tickets on her car. And rookie Sonja doles out compassion along with tickets.
2. Parking Wars - 36 Garfield and Sherry need police backup when a furious man tries to remove the boot in a rough neighborhood. Ticket writer Shawn's communication skills are put to the test with a man blocking a bus zone. A father and son get creative to overcome insurance issues keeping them from their impounded car.
3. Parking Wars - 40 Sparks fly as Mike stumbles onto a parking fiasco at a Philly gala event. Rodney and Michele catch red-handed a Detroiter in the act of removing a boot. And brotherly love is put to the test when two Jersey boys try to rescue their hoopdie from the Philly impound lot.
4. Parking Wars - 42 Philadelphia ticket writer Jeff returns to the lot, this time as a newly promoted supervisor. When tempers flare on South Street on Saturday night, he runs to the rescue of his new squad that includes Denise, a rookie learning the ropes and Gina, a magnate for male attention.
5. Parking Wars - 41 A hit and run throws Detroit booters Courtney and Sonjia off their beat. At the Philly impound lot, a son struggles to get his car back after his father was caught speeding without a license. And it's all fireworks in Detroit when Ponytail tries to enforce a special parking ordnance for the Fourth of July.
6. Parking Wars - 39 After losing 70lbs, Detroit ticketer Robert is extra confident when challenged by an outraged man who parked commercial equipment on the street. In Philly, ticketer Marlene's years of experience give her the upper hand when insulted by a group of young men, and at the lot, Yolanda's service with a smile turns into a big headache for a fast food manager struggling to retrieve his impounded car.
7. Parking Wars - 43 In Philly, Garfield tests his Irish luck trying to boot two cars on the same block, until one citizen gets physical. Can Detroit ticketer Robert, know as "Mr. Perfection" for lack of voided tickets, keep his record when challenged by irate citizens? A 70 year-old man's patience is tested as he tries to get his car out of the Philly impound lot.
8. Parking Wars -34 Police are called in when Jen and Mike face off with an angry man who resorts to extreme measures--and a garden tool--to try to get them to remove the boot. At the lot, a brother and sister from out of town struggle to find their impounded car that is lost in the system.
9. Parking Wars - 45 Booters Sherry and Jen team up when Garfield's out sick, but they need more than "ady luck" when an angry citizen tries to keep them from booting his car. Sonja's special Detroit detail ticketing handicap parking violators lands her in an explosive shouting match. It's a family affair at Philly's impound lot when an old country Italian comes to bail out his son.
10. Parking Wars - 35 At the lot, a frustrated man with a long list of excuses pushes Yolanda to her limit. Supervisor Eula rescues Brian from an angry woman disputing her ticket on Cinco de Mayo, while booters Jen and Mike struggle to communicate with two African brothers after racing to save a boot from being cut off.
11. Parking Wars -38 Welcome to Snow-adelphia! A blizzard drops ten inches of snow, adding aggravation for people struggling to free their cars from the impound lot. Meanwhile, snow, ice, and freezing temperatures make big trouble for booters Garfield and Sherry.
12. Parking Wars - 44 In Philly, Garfield and Sherry struggle with a woman causing a major scene by refusing to leave her booted vehicle for the tow. Ponytail's no angel when ticketing a parking melee during a Baptist convention in Detroit. And a young woman grapples with her boyfriend's dark ticketing secrets while trying to retrieve his car from the impound lot.
13. Parking Wars - 46 In Detroit, Rodney and Sonjia must watch each other's backs when a foul-mouthed man challenges the boot on his car. Supervisor Luz fends off crafty ticket dodgers in Philly, until a self-appointed neighborhood watchman tries to stop her from ticketing his neighbor's car. Philly Ticketer Shawn uses "the force" to find good tickets--but gets caught off guard when he writes one in error.