- Parmigiano-Reggiano or Parmesan, is a hard granular cheese
- A distinctive buttery aroma hints at the barrage of nutty sweetness and spice followed by a salt-caramel finish
- Parmigiano Reggiano can now be considered as a symbol of culture and civilisation
- Made from raw, partially skimmed milk in Parma
- They reflect proper aging and create a delightful crunchy texture
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.