5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the cowboy kid!
Published 24 months ago by TVR

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth the Money
My Grandson, age 9 opened this gift and immediately pulled open the velcro tab on the rope, thinking it was necessary. When we finally got it back together we found it did not work very good and was very short for an older child. Way over priced!
Published on February 19, 2010 by Nancy Atzenhoffer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the cowboy kid!, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Trick Rope (Misc.)
Our 3 year old loves everything to do with cowboys. He has the hat, belt, boots, gun belt, horse, and now this lasso. We never got him a lasso rope because of the obvious risks, but this particular one has a nice little safety feature that makes this much safer for him to play with. The rope has two little velcro tabs attached to the rope that are used to make the lasso loop. While it looks like a real lasso loop, if more than a couple pounds of force are applied to the rope the velcro tabs come loose breaking the lasso loop. We are comfortable with this, and he absolutely loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, October 10, 2009
K. Farren (Springfield, NH USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trick Rope (Misc.)
I am going as a sherrif from western days for Halloween and I wanted "gag" toys for accents to my costume and this is so much fun. It really works within 5 minutes you get the hang of it. I can swap between hands, behind my back. Great for adults and kids of all sorts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kids Rope, February 20, 2012
This review is from: Trick Rope (Misc.)
My 4 year old daughter adores this present! We got it for her for Christmas and she still plays with it nearly every day. The quality is great and my personal favorite part is there's a velcro piece that helps her make a loop! Also if it gets wrapped around her, the velcro loop just comes undone, so no worries about her hurting herself. I'm not sure if older kids would appreciate this rope as much since there is not a lot of skill needed but it's still fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great entertainment value, May 30, 2011
This review is from: Trick Rope (Misc.)
I occasionally pull out this lariat when I sing Cowboy songs with my friends. It brings a lot of smiles. And people think I am a real pro. They don't know how easy it is to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Western Style Rope Trick, September 29, 2008
This review is from: Trick Rope (Misc.)
Very simple and fun product. It took my 8 year old about 10 minutes to get the hang of it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth the Money, February 19, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, September 26, 2014
This review is from: Trick Rope (Misc.)
It's'm worth every penny! Bought it for my 4 yr old granddaughter who is a Sheriff Callie fan and I got my money's worth watching her the first day!

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't get it to work, April 7, 2014
This review is from: Trick Rope (Misc.)
Annoying rope. Didn't do a great trick, I was disappointed with the product.
5 family members worked with it, all disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Defective. We repaired it, and it still didn't work. Waste of money., November 16, 2014
This review is from: Trick Rope (Misc.)
We got a defective one - the one velcro loop still had some of the un-sticky paper on the inside of the loop, so it wasn't positioned where it needed to be. Looks like a manufacturing issue. Anyway, I noticed this was probably the case, and tried to fix it, but it still didn't work. It was just for a halloween costume, so we looped it up and just attached it through his belt. Could have done that with $2.00 rope from Walmart, though. Pretty disappointed we wasted money on this!

3.0 out of 5 stars Insructions?, March 9, 2014
This review is from: Trick Rope (Misc.)
It needs to come with instructions. we can not get it to do any tricks. the quality is good though.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›