4.0 out of 5 stars A Must if you need to fix your AR Drone 1 or 2.0
I purchased this toolkit to help me remove and replace the C Clips on my AR Drone so I could replace the Gear and Shaft.

This kit includes two tools. One tool for removal and replacement of C Clip.
Published on August 7, 2012 by B. Gourdji

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
Published 22 months ago by Eric Loddeke

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, February 8, 2013
This review is from: Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Tool Kit (Accessory)
I bought this to fix the central cross in my AR drone. The screwdriver only fits 2 of the 6 screws on the Motherboard and the other tool broke the first time I used it. I'll need to get a new screwdriver for the other screws but even then i might not be able to fix the drone because one of the screws may be stripped since i figured the screwdriver with this package should fit all the screws on the drone. I want a refund!

2.0 out of 5 stars $20 for $2 worth of tools, July 21, 2012
This review is from: Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Tool Kit (Accessory)
I only bought this because I didn't want to screw up my $300 AR Drone. I've used it exactly 7 seconds to pop off the clasp on top of the blade. If the clasp wasn't so small you could probably pop it off with a butter knife. So the only use for this tool set is getting the clasp back on. Even with the tool I could see people having problems due to their tiny size.

I think $5 is a more realistic price for this tool set. At $20 someone is laughing all the way to the bank.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Must if you need to fix your AR Drone 1 or 2.0, August 7, 2012
This review is from: Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Tool Kit (Accessory)

This kit includes two tools. One tool for removal and replacement of C Clip.
Second tool is a mini screw driver handle. In the handle it has two sided bit, one is looks like a torx screw driver and other side a mini screw driver. It's easily lossened by twisting a screw in the middle of the handle pulling the bit out then back the other direction.

This toolkit has made life a lot easier for removing and replacing the C clips. It still is not a piece of cake and does take a little practice getting used to it so for that I drop one star off the product. Overall though this toolkit is a must have for anyone who owns the AR Drone 1 or 2.0.

You can watch my video unboxing and review and high altitude flights of the AR Drone 2.0 as well as other products by looking up my youtube name Ben7seven7.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Expensive, August 20, 2013
This review is from: Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Tool Kit (Accessory)
You get a small phillips head screwdriver, a small six-point star bit, and a wedge to pop the claps of the gears, Three pieces! For the money, go to a hardware store and get what this kit offers for half the price. On the positive note, the kit has exactly what is needed for repair to your AR Drone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you need., May 14, 2013
This review is from: Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Tool Kit (Accessory)
Flying in high wind, without the sport hull or the indoor hull, in a cluttered space, a big crash was bound to happen. And, it did. I was looking at a bent driveshaft, a broken main gear and a circuit board that might have been toast.
The drone had to be fixed or replaced, and a repair was more in line with my budget. If you live in an area with good electronics stores, or belong to a strong hobby club, you may be able to get these tools a little cheaper, but if not, you need to buy this kit. The drone’s internals are held together with small screws (no problem) and small Allen screws (big problem and this is why you need the tool). I searched local hardware stores and nothing came close to getting the Allen screws out. The tools themselves consist of a dual purpose screwdriver/Allen key, and a clip tool. They’re well made and should last forever. The plastic case is rugged enough and offers a good storage option if you take your tools and replacement parts out with the drone.
The tools made the work easy and the repair videos available from the manufacturer are straight to the point. Note: with some error codes, the FAQs seem to point you to buying a new main circuit board. But, I think it’s worth a try to reset it first.
Delivery was quick and I was back in the air in no time. Face it, sooner or later you’re gonna crash the thing and if you want to protect your investment you need to be able to repair the thing yourself.

2.0 out of 5 stars Kinda Overpriced, October 7, 2013
This review is from: Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Tool Kit (Accessory)
This tool kit works fine, but the price they want for this is way out of line. You could do better at a hardware store.

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay, May 3, 2013
This review is from: Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Tool Kit (Accessory)
the item is exactly what it is, a custom screw driver. Little did i know, i could of used a smaller screw driver to remove and replace them. bought it and regret it. save your money and jury rig it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tool for the job., June 25, 2013
This review is from: Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Tool Kit (Accessory)
These tools are great for replacing parts on the AR Drone 2.0 but friends say these tools you can find at your local hardware store for cheaper. I bought them just so I didnt have to do a lot of searching. lol

4.0 out of 5 stars Drone Tool Kit, February 21, 2013
This review is from: Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Tool Kit (Accessory)
Worked just like it was supposed to. My only complaint was that it was a bit more than I was hoping to pay seeing as how I already forked out a bit for the drone itself.

4.0 out of 5 stars AR-DRONE 2 Toolkit, January 1, 2013
This review is from: Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Tool Kit (Accessory)
Product arrived ahead of scheduled delivery date and well packaged. Unit contains screwdriver that fits all the screws used on the AR-DRONE 2 and a C-Clip plier that makes it much easier to install the C-clips used to retain the blades on the unit.

Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Tool Kit