5.0 out of 5 stars A must for gardeners
I use the boot jack to take off my muddy, grubby Welleis after a day in the yard. It's great. No more filthy hands and no more falling over trying to get the boots off.
Published on February 19, 2009 by Barbara Phillips

1.0 out of 5 stars May scratch your boots
Published on January 16, 2012 by flipflopsindecember

1.0 out of 5 stars May scratch your boots, January 16, 2012
This review is from: Boot Jacks, 12" Natural (Apparel)
Received the item as described. The problems began when we started using this. Unbeknownst to me, the stapling that holds the leather material around the insides sides apparently had not been stapled properly or been done at an incorrect angle. The sharp staple end came out through the other side. The end had not pierced completely through the leather material, it was only once we began using the jack did it completely show itself. I now have boots that have numerous cuts in them because I did not notice this issue soon enough.

Beware. I would recommend running your finger across any surface your boots will be in contact with before using.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for gardeners, February 19, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Boot Jack, February 9, 2009
19Monza (Long Island, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Boot Jacks, 12" Natural (Apparel)
Stop torturing yourself to get boots off, or looking for someone to pull them off. This boot jack makes taking off boots a breeze. Simple to use and well constructed. Don't go for expensive boot pulls, this one is great for the price. The Boot Jack Natural is a "must have" in his or her closet.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a solid piece of wood!, December 9, 2013
This review is from: Boot Jacks, 12" Natural (Apparel)
First of all, the boot jack I received appear to be a little different than the one pictured. There was no leather strapping attached to prevent marring your boot heel from the wood. The quality would have been great if it was a solid piece of carved wood. Instead, it was two pieces glued together which split from top to bottom after the third use. This I can tell because of the two different grains. I will have to re-glue it and run some small screws through the side to reinforce it from coming apart again because its to late to return it.
They did change the staples on top that reinforced the rubber sole grip and used some nice looking brass round thumb tacks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for adult boots, October 27, 2011
This review is from: Boot Jacks, 12" Natural (Apparel)
This jack must be made for children because it does not fit an adult boot. Would have returned it but it was not worth the return postage. Very disappointed !

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Same as First One I Bought!, April 9, 2013
Mud Dog "Benjamin" (Marlborough, MA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Boot Jacks, 12" Natural (Apparel)
I am disappointed with Amazon! I had purchased this item about a month ago. I liked the item. Especially the leather liner on the jack horn and the rubber on the areas the jack rests on the floor (helps it from slipping).

I immediately ordered another one to use at work. It just arrived. The boot jack is a completely different model and construction than the one I first ordered. There is no leather on the horn and no rubber on the base of the jack. There is a rubber "tread" piece inletted and brass tacked on the top surface to stand on while you use the jack.

Amazon needs to do a lot better updating their descriptions and item photos than they do currently. I have noticed Amazon actually has been getting worse in that regards.

1.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a 4 year old!, November 26, 2013
This review is from: Boot Jacks, 12" Natural (Apparel)
So, if you are an adult, this product will not work for you. The opening of the boot jack is not wide enough to fit the heal of an adult boot. I would not recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is...What it is, December 1, 2009
Murf (New England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Boot Jacks, 12" Natural (Apparel)
It is a nice simple device for removing cowboy boots. It is not a work of art, so don't expect one. It is cheap and it works. It looks like a little kid made it in shop class. I would buy another for the price, but who needs more than one?

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with LaCrosse boots, June 29, 2009
This review is from: Boot Jacks, 12" Natural (Apparel)
I have been using the LaCrosse Alpha series of boots for years. But as I get older they are harder to remove. I knew of boot jacks for but just never made the connection. Well I never thought of them much. Then one day a saw a photo and realized that was what I needed. Came to Amazon found these and ordered them. They do the job and are durable. I know longer dread having to take the boots off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boot Jacks Make Life Easy, December 12, 2011
This review is from: Boot Jacks, 12" Natural (Apparel)
I had these as a child & have NOT been able to find-tho hit the jack-pot with Amazon!! EVERYONE in my home - No Matter What Size....finds life easier with a good boot jack! Living in Chicago we wear boots EVERY DAY and we have a boot jack at the front & back door! I even sent to friends for gifts...Love this Boot Jack!

Boot Jacks, 12" Natural
$12.31 $10.91
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.