5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Spinal Injuries!
I have a spinal deformity called spinal stenosis in my lumbar region. I also have broken my neck, and it is now fused from C2-T1. These make it possible, for me to wear boots still. It actually makes them easier to put on, than other types of shoes I have to bend over to tie. These hooks eliminate that problem completely, so I love them.
Published on May 3, 2010 by cazidog

3.0 out of 5 stars Boot Hooks
These are nice boot hooks, but for me, too short. The hook part could also be a little longer, for it would facilitate hooking them to the boot straps. Can't beat the price.
Published 7 months ago by David N. Bergeron

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Spinal Injuries!, May 3, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected., October 30, 2011
This review is from: Partrade P - Boot Hooks- Silver 8.5 Inch (Misc.)
The hooks looked solid and were inexpensive, so I gave them a try. I am really glad I did. They are solid, fit very well in the hand and are long enough to pull the boots on without rubbing the knuckles against the boots' tops. The handles are made of heavy plastic and the hooks are well shaped, so the whole thing is very comfortable to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what my husband needed..., February 18, 2014
This review is from: Partrade P - Boot Hooks- Silver 8.5 Inch (Misc.)
These boot hooks were just what my husband needed to pull on his tight cowboy boots! He hurt his back and it hurt him to bend and pull, and these helped! Very sturdy! They do what they are intended to do...

5.0 out of 5 stars Hey there Boot lovers!, February 4, 2014
This review is from: Partrade P - Boot Hooks- Silver 8.5 Inch (Misc.)
I recently bought these because of back problems, hoping that they would ease putting on my favorite boots. They are awesome & also were inexpensive and well made. I would highly recommend anyone with pull on boots to get a pair & save your back from struggling to put your favorite boots on! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars my boots, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Partrade P - Boot Hooks- Silver 8.5 Inch (Misc.)
Just what I wanted After my Accident its very hard to put my boots on without help. Now I have no problem putting them on by my self. Ty very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Received Ones With Wood Handles, March 10, 2014
This review is from: Partrade P - Boot Hooks- Silver 8.5 Inch (Misc.)
Though it doesn't really matter to me, I received boot hooks with wood handles instead of the black plastic ones pictured & described here. Arrived in good time - 1st day of estimated delivery window. Haven't used yet but look well made & like they will do their job. Not my 1st pair of boot hooks. Kind of hard to give the product shown a review since I received a different product. Took about a week from when I placed the order to when they arrived in the mail. No complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Boot pulls, February 15, 2014
This review is from: Partrade P - Boot Hooks- Silver 8.5 Inch (Misc.)
Are as ordered and seem to do the job well. Seems like the handles will hold up and the hooks are well attached.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Partrade P - Boot Hooks- Silver 8.5 Inch (Misc.)
I bought these because of the plastic handles, the old wood ones I had, the finish chipped off eventually. These are really great for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Boot Hooks, January 8, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars good deal, December 24, 2013
This review is from: Partrade P - Boot Hooks- Silver 8.5 Inch (Misc.)
good product works very well this about all I can say good value I would highly recommend it thank you

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Partrade P - Boot Hooks- Silver 8.5 Inch
$3.90
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies