5.0 out of 5 stars USED TO INSTALL DIPOLE ANTENNA TO SONY RECEIVER
I USED THIS ADAPTER TO INSTALL A DIPOLE ANTENNA TO A SONY AV RECEIVER STR-DH510 AND IT WORKED PERFECTLY! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. FM RECEPTION WENT FROM 2 STATIONS TO OVER A DOZEN, FM SIGNAL STRENGTH WAS GREATLY IMPROVED!
Published on November 14, 2010 by ROBERT

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money on it.
Published 19 months ago by Henry

5.0 out of 5 stars USED TO INSTALL DIPOLE ANTENNA TO SONY RECEIVER, November 14, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money on it., April 15, 2013
This review is from: Parts Express Push-On "F" Type Balun (Electronics)
The reviews were high when I bought the item but it is really poorly made, I installed the unit and the antenna hoping to get the major stations but all I got was static. I tweaked the antenna a few times but still a lot of static so I decided to try changing the F type Balun so went to the local RadioShack and I was in luck, they had one of their's in stock. The quality of the RadioShack one was day and night, after I changed the unit the reception was perfect.

Bottom line, don't waste your money on this unit, RadioShack had theirs for the same price but way better quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars F Type Balun, April 4, 2012
This review is from: Parts Express Push-On "F" Type Balun (Electronics)
Works fine on my sony receiver. I needed this to attach an FM antenna and it does the job. I now get many more FM stations now that I put this on the receiver and hooked a loop antenna to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit problem, March 10, 2012
This review is from: Parts Express Push-On "F" Type Balun (Electronics)
Although I am not able to utilize the procuct, I rated it 5 stars because there are no procduct defects. The problem rests with the interface between the balun and my radio. I had purcehased this item with the intention of using it to help me connect a dipole antenna to my radio. But the fitting on the radio is located at the bottom of a deep channel in the case. The design of the channel does not allow me to fully seat the balun onto the fitting. What I need is an F type push-on design with a longer push-on arm to allow me to fully seat the part. Does anyone know where I can aquire such a part?

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy but functional., November 16, 2013
This review is from: Parts Express Push-On "F" Type Balun (Electronics)
Flimsy but functional. Plastic back fell off when I pushed it into antenna socket. Luckily it snapped back together. Cheaply made, but does that conversion job.

4.0 out of 5 stars Push-On F Type Balun, October 22, 2013
This review is from: Parts Express Push-On "F" Type Balun (Electronics)
Handy little necessary gadget that will create and hold a solid connection for your electronics. Especially useful when you're trying to hook up an older electronic device. My entertainment array is a mix-up of old and new and thanks to this gadget, the connections are solid and the sound is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple solution!, July 2, 2014
This review is from: Parts Express Push-On "F" Type Balun (Electronics)
It does the job! Just push on.

5.0 out of 5 stars See Review of Sangean Radio, May 21, 2014
This review is from: Parts Express Push-On "F" Type Balun (Electronics)
Used to attach antenae to radio for perfect reception in rural area. we recommend it for added reception with a radio.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 9, 2014
This review is from: Parts Express Push-On "F" Type Balun (Electronics)
Bought it so we could listen to the radio from our surround sound receiver in the house. Price was far and shipping and receiving was quick as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective Intermediate beween 300 and 75 ohm antennas and inputs, March 28, 2014
This review is from: Parts Express Push-On "F" Type Balun (Electronics)
Simple, inexpensive, and it works to convert a 300 ohm dipole to a 75 ohm input to a receiver. I had no problems with the screws. Works better than a 75 ohm dipole antenna also purchased from Amazon.

Parts Express Push-On "F" Type Balun