5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Striking Snake (Toy)
I got two: one as a Christmas gift for my friend's cat, and one for me.

We put it by the cat's food bowl, and when he went to eat it lashed out at him and he ran off going "rarwrrrrrrrr". I took mine to work. It's been scaring the s*** out of people walking by, and I've been laughing my a** off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking & sounding item, November 13, 2013
This review is from: Striking Snake (Toy)
Works great & looks and sounds great. Very scary to guests. Would definatly recommend this to others. .Easy purchase and great customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars This reasonably priced toy is fun and easy to use, August 24, 2014
This review is from: Striking Snake (Toy)
This reasonably priced toy is fun and easy to use. I want to be clear that it does NOT move across the ground. That's OK, because it will still give you a decent scare. You don't have to be at too-near a distance for the eyes to register that you are nearby--once you've done this, its eyes light up and its neck strikes down suddenly and quickly. It still startles me because sometimes when I pass my hand underneath its head, it doesn't do anything, but then does its striking thing when I least expect it...maybe 3 or 4 tries.

Keep in mind that the snake will not strike unless the lights are on. I've tried setting it up in the dark, and the person didn't get striked at by the snake until they turned the bathroom lights on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hate and Love it !!!, August 5, 2014
This review is from: Striking Snake (Toy)
Even though it is fake it still freaks people out. I know it's fake but I still don't want to put my hand near it. The snake comes with batteries that you activate when you pull the Yellow tab out. The attached little button will make the snake work when the snake is not turned on, so that you can show people how it works. When you turn on the snake with the on switch at the bottom, then the little button won't work but the motion activated eye will make the snake work. The only thing I don't like about it is you have to put your hand kind of near to make it work, at least it is that way with mine.
The Snake's eye's light up red as it strikes and the little rattlers make a rattle noise. Very cool

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Snake!!!, May 13, 2014
This review is from: Striking Snake (Toy)
I now own 2 of these snakes. Frankly, the paint could be a little better and even though the eyes are "lit" they could be neater; however, the quick-trigger strike and rattling tale is simply too much. This snake was a major hit last Halloween and now that I have two - watch out! I should add that the price was very reasonable for this guy because the specialty Halloween shops want double and triple for the same snake. Everything said..... I really like this snake - Great Snake!

4.0 out of 5 stars good purchase but a little pricey, October 24, 2013
This review is from: Striking Snake (Toy)
I bought this snake for my halloween party and it was a good purchase but it wasn't worth $26. The snake would randomly go off even when I had it set on sensor or demo. No one would be around the snake and it would rattle and move which was annoying during the party. It is a realistic looking snake and the quality is there.

4.0 out of 5 stars Blue Jays Beware!, April 10, 2013
Scares the S*** out of Blue Jays lol! Be better if had motion sensor! Still works good on batteries if you add longer wiring

5.0 out of 5 stars striking snake, February 20, 2013
had fun scaring my cats, they love to hunt and has fun swatting at it. It'll come in good use at halloween

5.0 out of 5 stars it scares critters, February 16, 2013
this thing has been outdoors since I purchased it months ago, works as advertised, just change batts as needed. it throws ur persistent porch critters off guard, until they figure it out, but it works great on unsuspecting humans. lots of laughs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to ward off pests., August 25, 2014
This review is from: Striking Snake (Toy)
I bought this product to scare a gopher & keep him/her from digging a hole under my fence. It works like a charm. I tried several things I found via Google but they didn't work..... this does!

Striking Snake