Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

67%
33%

on March 30, 2012
The dress was perfect and did not need to be streamed. The company sent the dress in a week time with out extra charge and I'm in Germany. Thanks A ton.
on June 17, 2010
This is such a great dress!I loved it and it even looks better when i tried it on!Such a good investment..go for it :D
on May 31, 2012
I ordered this dress for my daughter's Senior Prom. It ran close to 1 size smaller then she normally wears. When the dress arrived, my daughter and I noticed quite a few places where the beading was loose or coming off completely. After having it altered and beading resewn the dress looked very beautiful on her.
on November 14, 2013
it is a good chose that I made. it has really good ornaments and well sewed, thank you for this good product
on December 13, 2011
The dress itself is nice. However, it did not fit me, it seems that it runs small at least one size. I returned this dress, and I was charged 20% of restocking fees. I have not seen this information when I was purchasing this dress. Also, the shipping cost back and forth is customer's problem, so in reality, I have lost approximately $43 just dealing with this company.
on June 8, 2014
This is a very flattering dress. It was a little small in the hip/abdomen area, but easily taken in. Length was good, and flowed well. Top was gorgeous.