The Real Housewives of D.C. 1 Season 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Welcome to the District With the social season in full swing, Michaele's Polo event caters to those who want to be close to it all, with attendees including the Ambassador of India, Michelle Jones and Republican Lobbyist, Edwina Rogers. As old rivalries cause Lynda to snub Michaele'…
2. Disloyal to the Party Mary quickly realizes that having Lolly, her adult daughter, move back home comes with bigger burdens than she expected. Michaele makes good on her promise to take Cat and Mary horseback riding, but Mary is far from impressed. Lynda is pushed to her limit…
3. Foreign Relations It's off to Paris! After a spontaneous decision by Michaele and Tareq to join Stacie and her husband in Europe, the couples start to bond. Cat is hard at work on her book and getting her cover ready, when disappointment strikes. The housewives gather at Mary'…
4. The Grape Stomp of Wrath Lynda deals with the stress of moving from her Georgetown condo to a sprawling suburban mansion to accommodate her grown children. Cat raises suspicions that there may be more than meets the eye with Michaele and Tareq.
5. Special Interests A grape-stomping day at the vineyard turns sour for Mary when Michaele and Tareq make devastating accusations about her daughter. The ladies are invited to a party being hosted by Republican lobbyist Edwina Rogers where Cat decides to liven things up.
6. Securing Homeland Mary bonds with Cat over her struggle to be a good mother and reveals her boundary issues with her daughter Lolly. After contact with her biological mother turns sour, Stacie struggles with trying to find her birth father and her true identity. An…
7. Perception Gap After all her hard work, Cat finally finishes her book and raises more than a few eyebrows when she shares some juicy excerpts with the other Housewives. Jumping on the bandwagon, the Salahis work on a deal to write a book of their own, detailing their…
8. Nation Building Stacie hits another hurdle in her journey to find her birth father, but is able to connect with her roots through an unexpected link at the Nigerian Embassy. As Cat tries to steer clear of Erika, Lynda puts as much effort into preparing for her big fashion…
9. Party Politics The housewives learn of the aftermath of President Obama's first White House State Dinner last November and the questions swirling around whether Michaele and her husband Tareq Salahi had been officially invited to the State Dinner.
10. Reunion - Part 1 Hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen, the ladies of Washington, D.C., Mary Amons, Lynda Erkiletian, Cat Ommanney, Michaele Salahi and Stacie Turner, get together to set the record straight on some of the most talked-about antics of the season and answer some of…
11. Reunion - Part 2 Hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen, the ladies of Washington, D.C., Mary Amons, Lynda Erkiletian, Cat Ommanney, Michaele Salahi and Stacie Turner, get together to set the record straight on some of the most talked-about antics of the season and answer some of…
Sneak Peek: DC Housewives Boring is one thing and DC is not. And these housewives will redefine what it means to be "political."
|Starring||Alexandra Amons, Lolly Amons|
|Supporting actors||Mary Schmidt Amons, Matt Amons, Meghan Amons, Rich Amons, Ryan Amons, Ebong Eka, Lynda Erkiletian, Catherine Ashley Ommanney, Charles Ommanney, Michaele Salahi, Tareq Salahi, Jason Turner, Stacie Turner, Paul Wharton|
|Producers||Michael Amodio, Natale Baxter, Aimee Brillhart, Keira Brings, Richard Calderon, Volga Calderon, Laura Casey, Matt Cohn, Lissette Decos, Scott Dunlop, Sean Gallagher, Abby Greensfelder, San Heng, Natalie Solis, Nicole Sorrenti, Rahel Tennione, Justin J. Zimmerman|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Definitely one of my favorite franchises! They should've never cancelled itPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Addict
It's OK. Not my favorite. The first of the 'housewives' to ever cancel!Published 2 months ago by A. Schortgen
The drama, suspense, craziness hooked me. I like my guilty pleasures in the form of tv, there is never a dull moment with these series!Published 21 months ago by farmerCHIC