5.0 out of 5 stars Fun with friends!
Playing Local co-op is very fun and some are funny lol
no more words to tell,just... I love it! :)
Published 11 months ago by horokeu

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm Not Wrath, But I Play Him on PC
The controls are very frustrating. For a platformer, that's pretty much unforgivable. I suspect if I played this in multiplayer, it would be easier, but shifting between characters to cooperatively open up paths, combined with the iffy controls made this a not-fun experience.
Published 9 months ago by Bwana

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm Not Wrath, But I Play Him on PC, February 11, 2014
Bwana (Osaka, Japan) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun with friends!, December 26, 2013
Playing Local co-op is very fun and some are funny lol
no more words to tell,just... I love it! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, August 28, 2013
This review is from: Party of Sin [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
I enjoy this game, but you need multiple player to really have fun. This game is a lot like Trine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic party game!, March 5, 2013
This review is from: Party of Sin [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
Works well as a single player game providing hours of fun, but it really shines as a party game! With 1-4 players on one computer it runs the emotional range from intense concentration to boisterous merriment. Unlike many family board games which create divisiveness, Party of Sin as a cooperative game had a unifying effect for our New Year's Eve party while bridging levels of skill, interest and age. It was a joy to see young brothers laughing together along with grandparents and college students and young professionals. Guests were invited to come as their favorite sin which was definitely an ice-breaker.
The game can be played by one with the mouse and keyboard, but controllers increase the fun and can be used to add up to 4 players. This controller worked seamlessly for us: Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows.

1.0 out of 5 stars Strange satan worshipping game, December 18, 2013
This review is from: Party of Sin [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
This is a strange game. Seems like it's for some kind of devil worshipers or something. The programmers of this game must have been the ones give it a high rating cause anyone else in their right mind would never give this game 5 stars. Complete waste of time and money as it was making this thing that barely classifies as a game.

Party of Sin [Online Game Code]