Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Party Tyme Karaoke - Super Hits 21 [16-song CD+G]
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on February 10, 2015
My 7 and 10 year old girls love the songs on the disc. Popular with the adults as well! Its nice to have the lyrics displayed on the TV for you too. Lyrics are kid-friendly...swear words are bleeped out.
on May 26, 2014
I buy all of these CDG's and they are always entertianing. I also buy the country one too. The sound is great and very close to the original and go over big at parties. Keep up the good work.
on August 2, 2014
This CDG does not work on th Singing machine and there nothing to indicate this prior to purchasing.
on September 24, 2014
I know its karaoke, but it has no words, and I guess I didn't read it good cause I would not have got it should I have known that. I got it for my niece bday because it has clarity on it, and she don't know how to sing it without the words because shes only 6 :9
on June 30, 2014
I personally love to sing, it's a great way to relieve a stressful day and it's a great bonus my girls like & share the same passion I have. We get to spend some quality time, bond & have great fun in doing so. Love all the sings in this compilation. I highly recommend this to all those who loves to sing!!!
on June 17, 2014
I purchased this tape for my granddaughters. When they visit this is what they love to do. They have never used karaoke before but they are old enough to read the words and put on a real show.
on July 13, 2015
The selection of songs is nice, and there were only two songs that my daughter did not like. So overall, a good CD in my opinion. The CD works well with my daughter's Karaoke machine, and the words are all accurate. Overall it was a great purchase.
on May 27, 2015
Sound eventually played, graphics did not display and looked like seismograph readings on a blue screen. Very disappointed, especially since this was one of the three items I ordered and paid for overnight shipping. This and one of the other items were junk. Will need to return.
on October 8, 2015
The package was delivered on time and the DVD works great. We've had many hours of fun singing to the "popular" songs.
What surprised me, was the lyrics of the songs. It was a wake up call for paying more attention to what we hear, once you have to repeat it, I am not sure I want my kids to sign "you know you want it". Maybe there should be a warning for "language rating".
on December 29, 2015
Party Tyme Karaoke CDG SYB1122 (Super Hits 23). This is an excellent CDG, plenty of great songs that my Karaoke crowd (ie: kids! :) loves to sing. This is a must have for the serious karaoke fanatic! I highly reccomend