5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pashima and price
I ordered my Almost Silver pashima on a whim. It is beautiful in color and texture. You can NOT go wrong with this choice. I wouldn't mind adding a few more to my growing selection. It is a winner.
Published on December 28, 2010 by Carol Redden

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but 1 drawback
I ruined a few scarves that I had picked up in the middle east in the wash and was looking for replacements. For the price they are great quality and nice looking. VERY long, great color options, overall good deal.

Published on March 12, 2011 by Samatha

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but 1 drawback, March 12, 2011

The biggest drawback and my only complaint is that there are lines of white on the scarves that I received (I ordered green, purple, and silver/gray). While its not a big deal on the silver one, they are pretty noticeable on the green and purple, its like when they were being made strings got crossed and they used white instead of whatever color for a second. Not the end of the world, you can fold them so its not as apparent, but they are still there.

1.0 out of 5 stars color rubs off on everything, August 5, 2011
This review is from: Pashmina Scarf Shawl Wrap Throw - Over 100 beatiful colours to choose from (Approx. 28" x Approx. 80") (Apparel)
I ordered three pashima's, was excited to see the beautiful pea cock blue color, till I saw my hands were the same blue color as the shawl, from just unfolding it. and after soaking, washing, using salt, and washing again and again, the color is still running out. I will not be able to wear it with anything, andfor sure,not with the white dress that I bought it for. I am very dissapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pashima and price, December 28, 2010
Carol Redden (Memphis, TN USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars black pashmina, January 31, 2011
rips31 (san francisco) - See all my reviews
the craftmanship and attention to detail is about as good as i've seen on other pashminas.

it's a very pretty colour. it matches well with everything that my wife could wear. suitable for both casual and dressy occasions.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting!, December 27, 2011
After my daughter rubbed her fingers on something wondering what was within the scarf, we realized there is a fly woven in it! What happened to quality control? That never should have been sold!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cozy Comfort, January 3, 2011
I love this wrap and wear it with my favorite strapless dress. It keeps me warm and looks very nice. I love how lightweight the fabric is!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, January 29, 2011
I bought this scarf in silver. I have bought multiple scarves on amazon, and this has been my best quality scarf so far! Has a wonderful sheen, and the weave is not loose, like other scarves I have purchased. I would recommend this product to my friends!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best quality, December 22, 2011
I liked the color, weight and size of this pashmina shawl, so I took a chance and ordered it. Unfortunately, as many of the reviews have said, when I opened it there were several pulls and pills. I don't expect that from a new product, so I would say if you have other options, go with them. I liked the color and will use it, but the quality was definitely disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!!!!!!!, February 12, 2011
Not a U.S. item. Purchased this scarf in January not knowing that it is not located in the United States. They ship thes scarves from the United Kingdom, England ya'll, and I still don't have it. Now it is the middle of February. That info, about it's location is not disclosed until check out; at least that is what the seller said, but I never did see that listed anywhere. The last time I bought something from the UK it took 3.5 weeks using Royal mail, and this is the type of shipment the seller used. What a bummer. As far as the scarf goes, Don't know!!!!!!! I'll review it when I get it. If I get it.

Got the scarf, and it is beautiful, and thick twilled... which means less chance of threads getting snaggs. However you still must treat the pashminas with care.
*Wash in cold water, by hand with a mild fabric cleanser that produces little sudds.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible! Do NOT buy this pashmina!, July 9, 2013
I bought this pashmina in dark chocolate brown. I was expecting it to be soft and dark chocolate brown. Instead I got a cheap looking brown, that is so rough it feels like burlap. I can see right through it, because it is so cheaply made that the threads are very far apart. I am incredibly dissatisfied. I've ordered many pashminas from Amazon before, and been happy with all of them. This particular one, though, I will never order from again. When I saw it had 100 colors to choose from, it sounded like a great pashmina to order, but do not, I repeat DO NOT, buy this. It is getting shoved in the back of my closet until I can think of a good use for it, because I certainly won't be using it. Maybe I can use it as scraps when I sew something. It's that bad.