5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for a young adult
I bought this watch for my 12 year old granddaughter. She loves it - it is the right size for her wrist, both the band and the watch face. It is also easy to set up.
Published 11 months ago by Kit Wolfe

3.0 out of 5 stars Works as described.
Directions on how to set are not correct, but I finally figured it out on my own. Grandson keeps it on his wrist and alarm helps him know when he's supposed to take his meds.
Published 5 months ago by S R Whitesell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for a young adult, December 31, 2013
Kit Wolfe (Tucson, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pasnew Cute Digital Sport Waterproof Wrist Watch with Alarm Stopwatch for Kids Girls Boys (Red) Pse-239r (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars It was for my grandson and he loved it, especially when it can swim with it..., October 25, 2013
My grandson saw it on Amazon and needed a watch and picked this one - sorry
that is all I have to say,,, its good..

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, September 26, 2013
The watch is a gift and I think she will be very excited about it. Especially the stop watch feature

3.0 out of 5 stars Works as described., June 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a great little watch, September 17, 2014
Does what it says it does, and for the price, this is a great little watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars We returned the watch. My daughter found it hard ..., September 4, 2014
We returned the watch. My daughter found it hard to navigate.