Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pasnew Cool Digital-analog Waterproof Dual Time Sport Wrist Watches for Boys Girls (Black) Pse-149a
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 31, 2013
Gift for grandson. He loves it. Appearance and functionality as advertised. Appears to be quality watch. Just what he wanted.
on June 23, 2014
We love the fact that this watch is rugged enough for a young man (water resistant to about 100 ft), and it provides both analog and digital time. It has enough features to keep his interest and provide growth for his future at a most reasonable price.
on October 7, 2015
Bought for my son. About a month in the strap broke. They "fixed it" at a local jewelers, but within week it broke again. I ended up gluing the strap to the watch and now it doesn't snap out anymore. Most of the functions work, but the instruction manual is a disaster and we still haven't figured out the alarm which seems to randomly go off every now and again!
on January 31, 2014
I looked all over Amazon to find a good watch, and this one was one of the only watches that had consistent good reviews granted there were only two but they were both good. The instructions of the watch were really confusing, but my dad figured it out (Thanks Dad!) this watch is amazing and was needed for my EMT uniform super excited and love this watch! I recommend it to anyone who wants a nice two-faced watch!
on December 26, 2014
Either the watch was defective or the instructions were incorrect. Proper time would not display after being set. I have a master's degree, so this is not a case of an idiot buying something too difficult for them to figure out, which is the case with many low ratings I see for products (written in grammar that makes it obvious). Amazon provided a refund.
on May 7, 2014
If your boy or girl is 6'4" and 180 pounds, buy this. Otherwise, you might want something smaller. It is big enough for a man.
on January 17, 2014
My grandson really loves his watch, he should he was the one that picked this watch for his birthday. Happy Bithday.
on June 2, 2014
Too big for a kid. He wanted to keep it anyway. Has too many features as well. Would recommend for a dad.
on October 12, 2014
This is a good watch for the price but we have lost the instructions. The alarm got set and I can't figure out how to turn it off. If anyone knows how to unset the alarm please let me know, thanks!
on April 16, 2014
Purchased this watch for my nephew and he likes the watch. The only think I would comment on is that the instructions are not as easy to navigate but other than that, watch works great.