Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Passion Lubes, Natural Water-Based Lubricant, 55 Gallon Drum
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 15, 2016
Helps me with my fantasy of being reborn again.
on February 27, 2016
I assure you I get so assured with the use of this product.
#assurethes***outofme
#IDLH
#assured
on February 23, 2016
First off let me just say that while this is a high quality lubricant, I am disappointed that it only comes in such a small amount. I, being a lover of the "portly" girls, found that as hard as I tried I just couldn't fully lube up the latest heifer I brought home from the county fair. Come on Passion Lubes, how am I supposed to get my freak on with only 55 gallons of lube?! Have you ever tried to pork a fatty only to have her dry out midday through? Nothing worse than skidding in a dry tunnel!
on January 31, 2016
My grandmother was a very fragile old woman. She had taken many tumbles down the stairs and, as it became clearer to my husband and I that she could no longer be alone, we made the difficult decision to take her in. She mostly stayed on the couch in our living room downstairs and made only the occasional trip to the kitchen and the bathroom. We had made our 55 gallon lubricant purchase about a month prior to her coming to stay with us. It just seemed like one of those things that you'd only get to do once in a lifetime (mostly because the massive amount would last exactly one lifetime). My husband and I travelled often prior to grandma coming to stay with us, and we knew when we made our purchase that a 55 gallon drum would become difficult to transport on our romantic outings. My husband is one of the smartest people I know. This was only further proved when he came up with the great idea of storing some of the lube in old salad dressing bottles. We made a weekend of it. On Saturday, we drove around town picking through others' garbage and knocking on doors asking everybody in our neighborhood if they had any salad dressing they were willing to part with. We took them home that night and cleaned them well. The next day, we sat together beside our gigantic blue friend filling up bottle after bottle with out lube. When the whole process was over, we had approximately 32 bottles of lubricant ready for adventures. Due to my husband's personal preferences, we kept these bottles in the fridge. He said he enjoyed the cold sensation, and suggests anyone who purchases this gives it a try. Anyway, as previously mentioned, my grandmother made the occasional trip to the kitchen. She absolutely adored cooking when she was in her prime. She made my grandfather a fat, happy man before his passing. She was phenomenal at it too. The night before our most recent trip, my grandmother cooked my husband and I dinner as a thank you for taking such good care of her. It was a delightful evening. We had a trip planned for the next day to a Holiday Inn about two hours away. There wasn't much else planned for the trip. Just me, my husband, and our bottle of lube. I had no idea that this meal with my grandmother would be my last. She assured us before we drove off that she'd be fine for the weekend. She was not in any danger of falling down the stairs and she could get around well enough with her cane. Feeling accomplished from cooking dinner the night before, yet still exhausted from all the work it took, she decided to make herself something simple to eat; a salad. My dear grandmother, bless her heart, couldn't see very well. So when she reached all the way back into the fridge and pulled out the ranch dressing, she didn't think twice about it. She must've really slathered it on there, because the scene that happened next was terrible. We caught it all on our home security cameras. About three quarters of the way through her salad, grandma's tummy began to rumble. She knew what this meant, and began the trip from the kitchen to the bathroom. Her legs just couldn't carry her there fast enough, and she began to deficate all over herself. The lube mixed with her waste and it just ran down her legs leaving a trail behind her. It even covered her cane, and the rubber grip on the bottom left a path of polkadots to our bathroom reminiscent of Hansel and Grettle's bread crumb trail. When she finally made it to the toilet, she couldn't hold back. She exploded up our walls and onto the ceiling and even somehow got it in the cabinets, which remained closed for the duration of her fecal episode. I'll spare you the rest of the details, but long story short, the lube made my grandmother's insides so slippery that she crapped herself inside out. Buyer beware, this product is NOT little old lady friendly!
on January 26, 2016
I enjoy jumping into the 55 gallon drum and spend 2-3 hours trying to crawl out. I like to pretend I'm a baby Kangaroo struggling to get out of my Mother's pouch. Despite almost drowning multiple times I still give this product 5 stars.
on January 25, 2016
Ivan only dream of needing this much
VINE VOICEon January 24, 2016
Prefer Crisco.
on January 22, 2016
I was in the mood to host a frisky slip and slide party. This helped me with everything. Easy to use and perfect for slip and slide sex parties
on January 18, 2016
;)
on January 16, 2016
Perfect for all of the Dildos that I had received in the mail in recent weeks. Oregon is such a slick place!