Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on January 14, 2016
This is lube of choice for all Patriots. If you are going to have a long, secluded stay with your best buds in the beautiful wilderness, you'll never get bored with this 55 gallon of lube. It is so slick, wet, and slippery, you'll be pleasantly surprised by what can slip in where. It also is great for hydration when the water and snack supply is low. Since it's water based, it's also non-toxic to Federally protected, endangered wildlife species. Slip into nature. Passion Natural Water-Based Lubricant - 55 Gallon

Pros: Slippery, refreshing, long lasting
Cons: You can't quit it
0Comment31 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2016
Received as a gift for my upcoming prison stay. Tried it out with Ammon just to get the feel for things. All in all great product!

Pros: slippery when wet.
Cons: hard to wash out of beard hair. Froze outside overnight.
on January 14, 2016
When I bought this item ten years ago my life was very different. Since owning a 55 gallon drum of personal lubricant, I have been unable to leave the house. As a result I sold everything I own except my chair my computer and my precious drum, cashed out my 401k and insurance policies, and have become a hermit. I only eat papa johns pizza now. I have completely ruined my penis by beating it like one might beat a rapist in a south american country. I can't say that it has been all bad, but I am running out of money next week...but my drum is still half full!
on January 8, 2016
Gone are the days when I had to run to Walgreens for 7000 tubes of lube. Now it is conveniently delivered right to your door in a handy 55 gallon drum. As an added bonus, ever since UPS left this on my doorstep I no longer have neighbors ringing my door bell to talk about religion or buy their kid's school fundraiser candy. Thanks Passion Lube!
on January 6, 2016
I think if I had a need for this product, I'd want it to come in a plain brown drum!
on December 3, 2015
I purchased this magnificent product recently and, although somewhat satisfied, I do have a few complaints concerning the quantity provided. While 55 gallons of lubricant seems significantly more than sufficient for a night of fun, I found it to be quite lacking. To clarify, I am currently employed at a water park and my coworkers and I frequently perform “nightly activities” together with the lubricant. To avoid legal repercussions and to save my reputation, these nightly activities often involve a large amount of slipping and sliding. I hope you understand what I am insinuating, because I refuse to go into further details. Well, the 55 gallons worked admirably – for the first few runs. Due to the water-based properties of the lubricant, however, it dried up relatively fast. The lubricant was saved when, in all my ingenuity, I decided to moisten up the dried portions with water; we worked at a water park, there was a copious amount of water available. Unfortunately, that plan did not last long and our night of fun ended after a grand total of 36 minutes. Even at the shockingly low cost of $1,174.65, I cannot justify that price for only 36 minutes of pure ecstasy on a slide. I warn anyone that plans to attempt what I did to avoid this product if they wish their fun to last longer than a portion of an hour. I hope that my advice helps whoever reads this and they practice safe sliding in the future with a non-water-based product.
on November 30, 2015
I filled my tub with it and climbed in with my wife. I thought it would be something to spice up our "romantic life". But only moments into the experience we realized our mistake. We couldn't grab on to the edges of the tub and we spent multiple minutes rolling over eachother. After a while we just gave up and sat (drenched in the scent-free lubricant). I eventually was able to grab the water nozzle and pulled myself out. I then helped my wife out. We had to crawl to the shower to wash off the lube. After this I just opened the drain in the tub and let the juice slush down. It was an interesting experience. I lost a lot of money, but it wasn't the lubes fault. 3/5
on November 27, 2015
My husband and I used this drum for our backyard. We simply put a tarp over the whole yard, and covered the tarp in the lube. Believe me when I say that you will never have as much fun with anything in your life. What started as a fun event for our son soon turned into an all out family slip n' slide war. BEST TIME EVER!!
on November 6, 2015
Let me start this review by saying that I work as a zookeeper in my local zoo. To be completely honest, when I first bought this 55 gallon drum of water based lubricant, I had no idea what to use it for and even came to the point where me and my beloved, Sharon, were using this as a substitute for Windex and vegetable oil in our home. While I can say this stuff made a mean batch of double chocolate brownies, it was horrible at getting the tough, hard to reach dirt off of my windows.

However, that is not the point of this review as I have discovered some other 'interesting" things about this lube. At one point while i had owned this lube, I had carried around a large Sonic cup full of this stuff to help me ease my way into doorways as I am a 700 lb man. I remember one night, I dropped my cup into the sewer. Whilst struggling to get my pudgy and short arms to reach for my cup, I saw something. It was four small turtles covered in my lube, somehow reacting to this substance. They appeared to be growing before my very eyes. And hoping to make them all my pets and new friends, I named them Michaelle, Leobardo, Donjuato, and Rahul. A homeless man living in the sewers then ate them and they were no more.

One day at my job, I noticed that the little kiddies weren't having near as much fun as usual while watching the penguins. I brainstormed and thought "I know, what if I cover the kids in lube and let them BE the penguins?!" so i rolled my 55 gal barrel of lube on down to my job and poured it all over them suckers and let me tell you they looked like a bunch of Teletubby penguins on crack with their bright colored toddler shirts. I was sent to jail that day because apparently that was wrong so my bad. But that's why im giving it 0ne star, because it sent me to jail and i will never forgive the creators of this god awful substance
0Comment14 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2015
came in used... no good, sending it back
0Comment2 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse