3,906 of 4,015 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Slide Back Into the Game!
I knew getting back in the "dating game" would be a challenge after being out of it for over 5 years. When I was released from Joliet, I had to learn all the new things "the dating crowd" was trying. I knew about scented candles and Luther Vandross CDs, and sure was glad to hear people still use them. But I had no idea that "lube" was so popular with the "romantics" out...
Published on October 12, 2011 by Jerome Albertson

6,000 of 6,105 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Try this at home.
Brad and I will be Grand Marshals at this year's San Diego Pride Parade, and we were looking for just the right touch to add a bit of pizazz to our appearance. So when we stumbled across the PASSION NATURAL WATER BASED LUBRICANT - 55 GALLON drum, we felt we'd struck gold: "Just enough volume to soak an entire parade of spectators, and yet fits easily in our float." Double...
Published 15 months ago by George Takei

‹ Previous | 1 2 324 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great conversation started, August 23, 2013
This review is from: Passion Natural Water-Based Lubricant - 55 Gallon (Health and Beauty)
I have a lot of parties at my house, and there is no better conversation starter than a 55 gallon drum of lube next to your american girl doll collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the combo that bothers me, December 26, 2013
I'm fine with someone buying 55 gallons of personal lube, but it's concerning that the same people also viewed the Spyderco tactical folding knife and a body bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product!, June 1, 2013
Justin (Washington State) - See all my reviews
This product is just what I was looking for. Instead of using a small bottle I can just dunk my entire wife into the barrel before we climb in bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars eat lube Zombies, May 19, 2014
I bought this for the impending Zombie Apocalypse. Think about it, imagine me NOT being eaten because all thoes Zombies keep slipping on my driveway as I sit back and record it for my zombie apocalypse compelation fail video me 1 Zombie 0 #winning

5.0 out of 5 stars setting the scene, May 30, 2013
Nothing gives a hint as your chosen one of the night comes into your place and sees a 55 gallon drum of lube in the corner of the living room. no need for further hints.

3.0 out of 5 stars Coming up short, February 10, 2012
Timothy Wascoe (Gurnee, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This is great lube, but there is just not enough of it. Does anyone know where I can get a larger size?

3.0 out of 5 stars I am changed., March 7, 2014
He told me to sit in this tub for half an hour; I mean, my boyfriend told me.
"Soak in it."
Why not? If it makes sex easier for him, I'm down. So I did.
It was uncomfortable, but I got the essential bits lubricated.

However, when we got in bed together, and things really heated up...
He slipped in.
Like.
He really...slipped in.

His entire body is now completely inside of me. I sucked him inside of me like a sex-driven amoeba.
I almost felt bad, if it wasn't such a religious experience. It was cathartic in so many ways, like giving birth to yearling, but in reverse. I am impressed with what my body can do; what God above has given me the power of doing! Thank you, Lord, our saviour!

I rated this product 3 stars, only because of the discomfort I felt when I tried to fit myself into the tub. The barrel needs to be more body-shape-friendly, in order to receive a full 5 stars.

And there have been some personal challenges, since the insertion. Walking around the house is a little harder with the extra weight, but with another soak, I'll be able to pull him out again, and he can get some groceries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product., May 4, 2014
My husband and I have been married nearly 25 years. I love him to death but our love making sessions can be uncomfortable as he is so well endowed. For years I've tried to talk him into letting me "drive the train" just so he knows what the experience is like. In typical male fashion, he has been quite reluctant. He finally got fed up with my pestering and said, "I'd never do that without a an entire drum full of lubricant!" So you can imagine my delight and surprise when I found this product. I cancelled our planned 25th anniversary trip to Hawaii and invested in this 55 gallon drum of lube. After a romantic candle lit dinner, I unveiled the drum of lubricant and he finally submitted. He was surprised by how pleasurable the experience was and our love life has slipped into a high gear. I would recommend this to any couple looking for a little bedroom enhancement. I have already told my husband than in 25 more years, he can spare me the diamonds and just get a refill.

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, February 14, 2012
Contrary to the advertising copy, it also doesn't lubricate very well- my car's engine seized up less than 20 miles from home.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, but runs out too quick!, April 30, 2013
NY Guy (Monsey, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This is great for the occasional quickie, but 55 gallons is hardly going to cut it for a full night of lovemaking. Bring back the 100 gallon drums!

‹ Previous | 1 2 324 | Next ›