4,105 of 4,226 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Slide Back Into the Game!
I knew getting back in the "dating game" would be a challenge after being out of it for over 5 years. When I was released from Joliet, I had to learn all the new things "the dating crowd" was trying. I knew about scented candles and Luther Vandross CDs, and sure was glad to hear people still use them. But I had no idea that "lube" was so popular with the "romantics" out...
Published on October 12, 2011 by Jerome Albertson

6,299 of 6,423 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Try this at home.
Brad and I will be Grand Marshals at this year's San Diego Pride Parade, and we were looking for just the right touch to add a bit of pizazz to our appearance. So when we stumbled across the PASSION NATURAL WATER BASED LUBRICANT - 55 GALLON drum, we felt we'd struck gold: "Just enough volume to soak an entire parade of spectators, and yet fits easily in our float." Double...
Published 19 months ago by George Takei

‹ Previous | 1 2 327 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great conversation started, August 23, 2013
This review is from: Passion Natural Water-Based Lubricant - 55 Gallon (Health and Beauty)
I have a lot of parties at my house, and there is no better conversation starter than a 55 gallon drum of lube next to your american girl doll collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars eat lube Zombies, May 19, 2014
I bought this for the impending Zombie Apocalypse. Think about it, imagine me NOT being eaten because all thoes Zombies keep slipping on my driveway as I sit back and record it for my zombie apocalypse compelation fail video me 1 Zombie 0 #winning

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product!, June 1, 2013
Justin (Washington State) - See all my reviews
This product is just what I was looking for. Instead of using a small bottle I can just dunk my entire wife into the barrel before we climb in bed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hazard for cats, December 2, 2011
This is a hazard! I've already lost two cats in this thing. There should be a warning sticker or something. I assumed the cats would float, but they sunk like rocks into the lube. And no, it's not what you think. Don't be disgusting. I was trying to create my own cat lube wrestling league. You know, for sickos.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for vehicular use, September 2, 2014
I thought it would make a nice environmentally friendly substitute for fossil-fuel based lubricants for the wheel bearings in my new Prius. Unfortunately some of it got into the brakes and now I can't stop. I'm posting this from my phone, going 85 miles per hour on Interstate 20 oh god there's a big rig merging in front of m

4.0 out of 5 stars Poor flavor, March 8, 2014
I ate half the tub before I got a distinct tinny taste. Would not recommend for mass consumption. The rest I used for helping slide my boyfriend into his skinny jeans for a Blood on the Dance Floor concert.

3.0 out of 5 stars Coming up short, February 10, 2012
Timothy Wascoe (Gurnee, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This is great lube, but there is just not enough of it. Does anyone know where I can get a larger size?

5.0 out of 5 stars setting the scene, May 30, 2013
Nothing gives a hint as your chosen one of the night comes into your place and sees a 55 gallon drum of lube in the corner of the living room. no need for further hints.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT use this as Verrukt, the worlds largest ..., September 15, 2014
Matthew Boehm (Prairie Village, Kansas United States) - See all my reviews
DO NOT use this as Verrukt, the worlds largest water slide. We're still waiting for Smitty to land. NASA says he's on an unstable orbit so he should be back in a couple of weeks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, but runs out too quick!, April 30, 2013
NY Guy (Monsey, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This is great for the occasional quickie, but 55 gallons is hardly going to cut it for a full night of lovemaking. Bring back the 100 gallon drums!

‹ Previous | 1 2 327 | Next ›