5.0 out of 5 stars Snuggie Purple Perfect
We bought this snuggie for our daughter from Santa for Christmas 2010. It has pockets, is soft, cozy, comfy, warm, long, keeps her toasty and, most of all, in her favorite color. She is thrilled with it. I would recommend it to anyone. We also bought it through Amazon.com and was completely satisfied with it's delivery and condition.
Published on January 6, 2011 by Eddies Wife

1.0 out of 5 stars Way overpriced
Published on January 1, 2011 by Jennifer J. Huber

5.0 out of 5 stars Snuggie Purple Perfect, January 6, 2011
This review is from: Passion Purple Snuggie- Super Soft Fleece (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Lawn & Patio)

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, September 19, 2010
I'm actually writing this for my mom. I told her that I finally found a purple snuggie for her. Something that she could have for winter and she loves purple. But unfortunately, she passed away before she could use it. I wanted to review this to stay that the seller did a good job at getting the item quickly to us and fair price. Thank you so much!

4.0 out of 5 stars Snuggie, January 10, 2011
This snuggie is comfy and cozy! I added a safety pin to the top and made a neck hole. It helps keep the snuggie up better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way overpriced, January 1, 2011
I like the colour purple so I bought this Snuggie (and the "new" was a selling point too) but it is VERY cheap fleece, not very warm, and very expensive when compared to other places to buy. I paid $45 for this, but went to Walmart where the same Snuggie was only $8! I couldn't return it because the seller only allowed seven days and with the holidays I was too busy so it's now ten days and I'm very frustrated about this major waste of money for a poor quality product. It does not keep me warm, the sleeves are so long that they are just as cumbersome as a regular blanket! SOOOO disappointed!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars cozy and warm, December 25, 2011
Just what I expected!! It is warm and soft and will be handy especially for traveling. One does not have to live in cold weather, for sometimes the air conditioning is set too high for comfort, like in busses, planes, etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little bigger than I expected, February 12, 2011
Alan Bain (Ft Worth, Texas) - See all my reviews
I bought it for my wife who is 5'6", and she can't walk wearing it, she has to lift up the bottom. My daughter is also 5'6", and I'm thinking about getting her the child size one.

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, January 4, 2011
Bought this for my girlfriend for christmas along with "The Snuggie Sutra" and she loved it. She actually bought me a snuggie as well. This "purple haze" snuggie is apparently newer and the quality is quite good. It's not the thickest fleece i've seen but it's definitely not thin and chintzy either. the one she bought ME on the other hand was the older model apparently and is really cheap and crappy. Make sure to get the ones that say "new for 2010"

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much static, not warm enough., March 5, 2012
While I was staying over at my friend's house, I used her snuggie and it was basically the best thing in the world. So, I got home and ordered one. Of course, this snuggie's reviews aren't that good and I should have listened. The fabric was was this weird fleece thing that's completely flimsy and collects too much static. It didn't even warm me up. It's not smooth to touch and not fun to wear; I might as well have been wearing my bathrobe the other way around.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and comfortable, January 20, 2012
The snuggie is very soft and comfortable. My mom loves the purple color. Expected it to be a little thicker but a good product overall.

1.0 out of 5 stars How disappointing, December 28, 2011
Ordered one for my wife for Christmas. When it came, we were both immediately struck by how thin the fleece was. It's thinner than any fleece product I've ever seen. She's not even interested in using it. Bummer.

Rate and Discover Movies