Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on September 20, 2014
Bought this for the workplace and had people visiting my cube every day! I loved tearing off some of the notes and giving them to people who had complained about the same things the note writers had written.
on December 30, 2012
Gave one to everyone in my group at work and it was a huge hit! Some people even saved their favorite dates from last year! Put an extra in the break room too. If you read the blog or even if you don't this will give you a daily laugh..or groan.
on February 8, 2013
This calendar has a few new pictures in it, but it's mostly a rehash of last year's calendar. So, if you missed last year's, buy it. If you didn't, save your money. You're not missing anything.
on February 22, 2013
Love this calendar arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Great buy for such a funny calendar, would buy again.
Its at my desk and keeps me laughing
on March 25, 2013
These are absolutely hilarious. I have it on my desk at work and the office kitchen inspired notes have been relocated to our kitchen.
on March 9, 2013
The highlight of each morning when I get to work! Funny, inexpensive and fun to share with my co-workers! I'd definitely recommend!
on February 28, 2013
If you plan on HANGING YOUR CALENDAR [the holder has a HOLE IN BACK FOR THAT PURPOSE!], DON'T BUY one of these so-called BOX-Calendars! The first time I hung it up, by day #3 the 'whole calendar fell off its HOLDER - 'holder was still hanging on the wall, while the paper calendar pages lay on floor'! I taped some of it, re-hung it and, YEP! Not only fell down AGAIN, but tore into several sections. Re-assembled pages into their correct order, Re-TAPED a 2nd time - now it looks like junk, & I have hard time ripping daily pages off.
. I will NOT ever be purchasing anotther like it! I looked for the old STURDY type, whereby you screw the calendar to the tray - but you didn't carry the HANGING type, just the ones that sit on desk tops. This is not feasible for me.
I will turn to another store/site to get what I really need.
on January 7, 2013
I purchased this as a gift for a few friends and they loved it! If you've seen the book, it's in the same vein as that. Hysterical and a great gift idea for friends with a good sense of humor. It's a great gift idea for someone's office space too!
on February 17, 2013
It's okay. Some of the funniest ones are the ones on the box. There's a lot of office humor, so if you don't have that sort of job (I'm a student) then this may not be for you. I'm getting a new calendar that might actually be funny.
on August 9, 2013
half of the pages tore off ahead of time so I have them stacked on the little ledge. It seems like they ran out of material. It's mostly funny with a few ehh days.