Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Passport Magazine
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on November 14, 2015
I don't think this magazine adds much to my travel planning. In fact it probably would lead me not to visit some places. I do think it is funny to see twenty something hunky men's pictures in first class airline ads and staying at thousand dollar a night spas. Not really what I normally experience in either place.
on March 14, 2013
This magazine is a good read and it let's you know where the nice spots are that are open to the lgbt community as well as events in some cities. Try it I think you may like it.
on November 25, 2015
Have been a subscriber for several years. Really happy I can now get the APP with the print copy. Passport [Print + Kindle]
on December 22, 2013
It's a very glossy, professional-looking magazine. The articles are interesting and the photos are alluring. I am glad that I can get the Kindle edition as well as the printed magazine. It will be easier to share.
on November 23, 2014
Love it!!!
on June 28, 2015
on May 1, 2014
I guess I didn't read the fine print. I thought this was a travel magazine and I am very interested in travel. I was not aware it travel for gays. I have no problem with gays, but this magazine is not for me. You need not send anymore issues to me. It has a good look though and looks very interesting for gay travelers.