Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 6, 2012
This episode brings the reader to that special place in many married couples lives... The place of trusting God in the blessings of children.   Willow and Chad go through all the valleys of trying to get pregnant and the hills of childbirth.  I've enjoyed this episode because it reminded me of my own deliveries. The other blessings in this book are many. You will enjoy the new insights Willow learns.
on October 11, 2012
The thing I love most about this episode, is how Mrs. Havig keeps so much of Willow's true personality in it. She likes her life with Chad but she's still an independent spirit. While she may not mean to exclude him from certain decisions she does it because it's the right thing to her. I can't wait to finish reading their journey. Before I started reading this series I hadn't ever read books like these but Chautona Havig has quickly become one of my favorite authors. I love everything she's written. So if you haven't read the series yet, DEFINITELY read it!
on December 5, 2012
This serial book is and excellent read, and I have real all of the episodes and would recommend them, Characters are real and the story and interaction of the characters makes one want to know what will happen next.
on October 9, 2012
I haven't had more fun reading a book like this in a long time. Willow makes me laugh so many times, she's by no means stupid, just not the worldly type. But oh what a worker she is, I sometimes see myself in her, at the point I'm almost jealous of her getting to work on her land. I enjoy every book so far, so when is the end?
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 25, 2012
I thought that I would like to read these "married" episodes more than I do. I should have stopped reading at episode 15, but I can't resist seeing if it got better...
on October 31, 2012
I just adore Willow and the other characters. This story just sucks you right in and keeps you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what happens next.
on November 20, 2012
The whole series of Past Forward is an excellent read.
I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a clean, fun, and romantic Christian novel.
on November 26, 2012
I love each and every episode of the Past Forward serial Novel. I love the exchange of characters through out Chautona's other series as well/
on November 21, 2012
I have enjoyed reading Willow and Chad's story. It has been nice to follow a story that has many generations of ideas in one place
on February 20, 2013
I love this serial novel read everyone that is out there. I can't wait until the next one comes out.