Sewing Pattern - 1929 Simple House Dress. This pattern was published by The Simplicity Pattern Company. Originally the pattern was described as "The Only All-in-One PATTERN". Minimal directions. Pattern dates circa 1925. Suggested fabrics: House dresses were made of Gingham and Percale. The colors were blue, grey, tan, lavender, blue-plaid, pink-plaid, pink-check, blue-check and black-and-white-check. Materials required: Dress 2-3/4 Yds. 36" wide. Trim 1 Yd. 36" wide. Pattern includes original sewing instructions and diagrams from the era and may assume some level of sewing knowledge common for the era, unless otherwise indicated. Flapper Era, Roaring 20's, Prohibition Era Dresses, Speak Easy Dress, Al Capone Era, 1920's Fashion, Roaring 20's living history. Edwardian Living History, Titanic Living History, 1930's Patterns, Golden Age of Hollywood Dress/costume
Have one to sell?
1929 Simple House Dress
|Price:||$14.95 + $4.49 shipping|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Patterns of Time. Gift-wrap available.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Sewing Pattern -1929 Simple House Dress
- Beautiful for Roaring 20's, Flapper Era, Speak Easy Era, Prohibition Era, 1920's Flapper Style Living history, 1930's Costume, 1940's Costume, Titanic Era costumes
- Beautiful for 1920's Living history Dress or Flapper Era Living history, Golden Age of Hollywood, 1930's Living History, Titanic Living History
- Great period accurate dresses created from extant garments of the 1920's
- Pattern includes original sewing instructions and diagrams from the era and may assume some level of sewing knowledge common for the era.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
There are no customer reviews yet.