Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 29, 2011
Very happy with these sturdy shapes. Appealing colors and just the right size for a young child to hold. My seven year old grandson noticed right away that he can use them to trace with also. I like that you don't need a needle. Only wonder why there are 2 less shoelace type yarns than shapes? Oh yes. Product is made in the U.S.A.
on August 31, 2011
Lacing cards are a truly wonderful investment. They're very good for using your mind, imagination, and fine motor skills. These cards are very durable, and there are several different shapes to choose from. Excellent purchase, with a very prompt delivery.
on April 3, 2014
These are even better than I thought they would be! I don't know if I didn't read the description thoroughly or what but I thought they were felt. Well, you can imagine my surprise when I opened them up and found that they were sturdy boards and not flimsy felt. Love them! AND...I really like the string they come with - it's not TOO thick and she doesn't have a real hard it poking it through
on February 1, 2011
I love the versatility of this product; lacing can be done in different ways and I've seen an improvement in my 2 year olds motor skills and my 4 years olds cognitive/imagination(?) in figuring out different patterns to lace. They also love that they can be traced. It's durability overall is good, I rated it 4 stars simply because they're not waterproof (product doesn't state that anyhow). I'm thinking about getting a few for friends who have been looking for lacing toys.
on January 26, 2015
I got this lacing set for my daughter last Christmas when she was just 3. She is just over 4 now and still loves it! It took her a little while to figure out how to lace nicely but she has had fun practicing and we try out different ways to lace to make it fun. Great little gift for young kids. I pull it out every so often on a rainy day, or throw it in her book bag when she comes along with me on my cleaning jobs, etc. So glad I bought this!
on January 22, 2015
This set is very well made. The cards are of sturdy cardboard-like material that I don't think will bend easily, and the laces are of good quality. I bought these for my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter and she immediately knew to thread the laces into the holes without anyone even showing her. And it brought fond memories to my own daughter as she recalled having lacing cards herself.
on May 29, 2013
I have three kids, so I'm always looking for cheap and easy ways to supply them all with gifts - especially for holidays. These make great stocking or Easter basket stuffers. Works well for multiple kids b/c everyone gets something similar but slightly different. Heavy duty cardboard is very sturdy. We lost one to a juice spill, so they can't get soaked, but otherwise have held up well for the last 2 months. My 2-year-olds and 6-year-old all enjoy them, but more entertaining for the 2-year-olds. Oh, and the laces ARE long enough to get tied around a neck, so the younger crowd requires adult supervision. We stored most of the laces so we can keep track of them more easily. Great for restaurants and car rides too. easy to pack. lightweight.
on March 7, 2014
My 3 yr old loves to lace these different shapes over and over and over again. Sometimes she takes them with her in the car, so she can lace them during car rides. It's definitely a fun toy and keeps my little one happy and occupied for a while. They're made of cardboard, so make sure they don't get too wet.
on January 8, 2014
This year, for Christmas, I purchased gifts for my grand children that did not require any screen, to include TV's, computers, tablets, etc. I purchased gifts that were some sort of activity. The kids loved them. Nice little threading/llacing practice. Great for little hand.
on February 26, 2014
Old-fashioned fun still keeps the kids entertained. They even ask to get the sewing cards out when there is so much techno stuff out there to chose from. Unlacing the cards is a bit harder for the younger ones but I help when needed. So glad I ordered them!