Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.49 shipping
+ $5.49 shipping
|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$5.00 (17%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Award Winner: The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
- Award Winner: Parent's Choice Foundation - Silver Honor Award
- Award Winner: Parent's Guide to Children's Media - Honor Award
- Award Winner: Dr. Toy's - 100 Best Children's Products
- Award Winner: Family Review Center - Voted One of the 20 Great Products in 2005
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
It's a team game and the teams can be as big as you like. I would suggest at least 4 players per team to make it interesting. The game consists of about 500 cards with a "Buzz Word" and 10 clues. Each team has a reader (everyone takes turn being the reader) while the others guess. The reader first announces the buzz word (e.g. "ball"), then he proceeds to read the clues on the card (e.g. "On top of spaghetti"), then the team shouts out the answers bearing in mind that the answer must contain the buzz word (e.g. meatball). There is a timer, so the quicker and clearer the reader can give clues and the quicker the team guesses the better chance they have of getting all 10 words.
It is loads of fun. Having a team makes it especially great because there is usually gonna be someone that comes through in the clutch when everyone else is stumped. This game can be played over and over again and you will never tire of it.
I would recommend playing it with either 4 or 6 people, and following the rules (which are incredibly simple). This game would be fun for any age range-- my friends and I are all in our 20s, but this could be fun regardless of age.
The beauty of this game is that the entire family from the grandparents on down will really enjoy this.
1. Use an electronic kitchen timer. This will save squabbling and gives the cluegiver a better judge on time
2. This game would be easy without a time limit. It's the 45-second limit which makes this game so hard. Having to decide when to give up the ghost on a clue and go on to the next is part of the fun. I highly recommend this!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My family loves this game!!! It is a great ice breaker for parties with guests that don't know each other very well. It gets everyone riled up for sure. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Tigger Towner
My full video review http://www.gameboygeek.com/##!buzz-word/ct04Published 2 months ago by Game Boy Geek
Awesome game. I bought this to play on family game night. The ages range from 6 to 46. Everyone enjoys it.Published 2 months ago by Popit4ash
Loved this fun game with family! Makes you have to use the old brain alittle!Published 6 months ago by D. G.
Really fun group game that can be enjoyed by all age groups. No training or elaborate setup requiredPublished 7 months ago by David B Mullen
This is such a fun game. I bought it for a family game night and it was a big hit.Published 9 months ago by Katie Shell