Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

86%
14%

on December 5, 2013
I purchased this particular puzzle to give as a gift for a birthday in February so it has not been opened yet but I do have a similar one that my grandchildren love to get out and play with on the living room carpet. They teach their younger siblings where the alphabet letters are and the little ones have fun searching for the numbers. The older ones like to compete with one another; they time themselves to see who can put the puzzle together the fastest. So far, Granny holds the record for fastest time... (what can I say?)

I bought this one for less than the asking price and the other one I got at a yard sale but the quality of the puzzles is very good and I'd would definitely recommend them. I'd even pay full price if I absolutely had to... grin.

The pieces are large and the colors are very vivid. Children love lots of color and these puzzles provide it.

A good buy.
on February 17, 2016
Great quality! I've bought puzzles from other companies only for them to tear easily the finished pieces on this product make for a beautiful & durable puzzle. Will only be buying puzzles from THIS company in the future! My little one is happy and mommy is happy too!!
on May 18, 2011
We gave this puzzle to my four-year-old for his birthday. He needed a little help with it the first few times and now does by himself. He gets it out about every other day to play with it, so I'd say it's a winner. The pieces seem thick and durable, although I'm sure that with this much use, we'll see some expected wear and tear soon. I've been very satisfied with it as a puzzle and think the hidden letters and numbers are a great bonus.
on June 14, 2010
This is the only puzzle my son will put together now. This brand of puzzles are very cool. They are unique, durable, and fun...and they are 2 sided so you're really getting 2 huge puzzles in 1. My son was about 3 1/2 when he started doing these so I'd say 3 - 4 is a good age group. You kids will love these! Great buy!
on May 24, 2013
Good quality cardboard puzzle. Nice concept of double sided puzzle thus making customers feel that the product is worth the money spent. Challenging for a 2.5 yrs old. Recognizing the hidden numbers and alphabets adds to the fun. But, I am not sure how easy it would be for a three yr old. I will have to wait and watch.

May be each puzzle can be of different theme so that kids can learn two entirely different concepts like vehicles on one side and animals on the other.

Another suggestion is each puzzle can be of two different color themes so that it is less confusing for the kids to solve them. While challenge is one aspect of the puzzle, 3 yr olds can find it more encouraging if they are able to accomplish solving these puzzles
on February 5, 2011
I bought this puzzle and the tiger one by the same company. The tiger puzzle doesn't have any quality issues, but some of our dinosaur puzzle pieces were bowed upon opening and they don't sit flat on the floor. I was pretty disappointed. I know their cardboard, but since we also have the tiger puzzle and it lays flat, I would expect the same from this. Otherwise, it's nice looking and little one and I enjoyed putting it together.
on December 2, 2014
Bought this for my youngest daughter as a gift. In the end both of my kids loved this puzzle and probably put it together weekly.

See 1 answered question