Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Patchouli - Song of India Perfume Oil
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 8, 2010
I tried samples of 6 different patchouli perfumes, and altho this one is not expensive, I like it best. It doesn't seem to have the citrus or sweet undertones that some do, it's really strong patchouli and not much else. I am delighted with it and plan to buy more.
on June 14, 2014
I had read the above reviews before I purchased this. It seemed everyone was satisfied with it. I ordered it, got it quickly but the bottle was broken. This was definately the fault of the postal service and not the seller. It had been wrapped properly. I contacted the seller via Amazon and sent them a picture of the damage. They were nice and quick and sent me another one. The box is beautiful the little bottle is darling but this is NOT a strong patchouli. It is so faint that I ended up putting it on my upperlip to see if I could smell it!!! Coupled with the fact that this is about 1/2 the size of the typical mini essential oil bottles, you basicaly end up with maybe 1 good hour of the patchouli scent and that would only be if you dumped the entire bottle on your throat in one shot. If in fact the other customers really got something far superior to what I received, you can only conclude that some batches are good and some have almost no scent at all. Why chance it!?
on March 31, 2010
This is the best Patchouli I have found so far.
When I have found others they seem to have been cut with alcohol or other stretchers that make theirs weak.
on December 15, 2009
This purchase is a gift and is exactly what I wanted to give. Great, strong patchouli scent in a WONDERFUL little package.
on August 31, 2012
I couldn't wait to receive my fancy glass Patchouli,, received and couldn't wait to open my package. Finally got the bottle open and it STUNK TO HIGH HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!
It smelt like motor oil with a touch of Patchouli. It sits in my medicine cabient and I will never use it. IT Stinks... thanks for the reminder to throw it away.
I would never order Patchouli, through Amazon again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to Vitamin Cottage and bought Patchouli and others can smell it and it smells like Patchouli and it's organic...

NEVER ORDER THIS FANCY GLASS..Because that's all it's.
on June 11, 2012
My cousin wears patchouli and I LOVE the smell. I also have a friend who uses it around his house so he always smells like it. I bought this just to try. The bottle is REEEAAAALLLLY small. Will fit in the very palm of your hand. And it wont even fill that up. I dunno bout it. The scent I always smell on everyone is a sweet patchouli. This smells a bit like water that has a sour smell to it. I dont really care for it at all. I put some on a cotton ball and left it sitting all day...hoping the sour smell would decrease but it hasnt. The whole smell itself did though. I will not buy this again and I wouldnt tell anyone I know to buy it. I bought another brand of patchouli the same time I did this one, still waiting on it to come and I am hoping its the smell I want. We shall see. :)
on January 2, 2013
The Patchouli - Song of India Perfume Oil had a very nice earthy aroma. It was packaged in a very pretty box and bottle. However, I did not realize until I received the package just how tiny the bottle was. I do not think it could have been any smaller.
on December 18, 2013
This stuff is great. I have had it for a long time and only need a drop. It smells like true patchouli and doesn't have that weird headache-y smell that many patchouli scented things have these days. Love this stuff.
on January 19, 2012
wish this stuff didnt get exspensive in bigger bottles could take baths in it if i could afford great smelling product
on July 14, 2014
although the reviews said it was a long lasting scent.....it did not stay on me for even an hour. I have used patchouli oil for more then forty years. The best I have every bought and used during those years where from "The Body shop". They discontinued last year and I have yet found an oil that lasted all day a s it did.