Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 31, 2015
Fits everything I need. Several diapers, cloth wipes, small spray bottle, extra outfit, wet bag...it all fits. Also, because they aren't zippers, snaps or velcro it's super easy to open and close. I only need one hand to use it. The round design makes it easy to use on those awkward bathroom changing tables.
on September 20, 2012
My wife and I use this mat every single day. We not only take it with us when we go out, but we use it when we're at home because we can use it on the floor, on the couch, on the bed. We don't even use our changing pad/changing table. It's very easy to clean and since it has four loops to keep it closed, it's very easy to fold up since it doesn't matter which direction you fold it up. Very well designed.
on February 13, 2013
I had a lot of hesitation buying this, Bc it is very $$$ for a diaper changing pad. But I must say its sooo worth it. My twins are 13 months now, and the pad that came with our petunia picklebottom is wayyyy too small! I threw it out and use this everywhere. My twins love it as well, and I even use it as a place for them to sit when we are out
on January 30, 2013
A cousin recommended we try this and we are so glad we did! We can fit all the essentials - diapers, wipes, change of clothes, bottle and throw it in a tote or a backpack for an outing. Both my husband and I can grab it and go. And it's the best possible changing table pad when opened up. Highly recommend!