5.0 out of 5 stars So glad to finally find this movie!
Published on May 24, 2000 by Shannon Mays

3.0 out of 5 stars Paternity the vhs movie and available on dvd
It was jittery for the first 10 min after that It was fine. I do wish they would put this on DVD. Is Burt mad a somebody or do we have to wait for him to die so his relitives put it on DVD
Published 14 months ago by John Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad to finally find this movie!, May 24, 2000
This review is from: Paternity [VHS] (VHS Tape)
My Grandparents watched this movie a few times when I was a kid when I was at their house. I thought I had imagined it though because I had described it to other people and no one knew what I was talking about. Then one evening I saw a preview for it coming on TV and was so happy! I visited video stores to buy or rent it and no one seemed to have it either! Then I visited amazom.com and here it was! This is one of the great movies of the '80's. It is a heartwarming story about a man moving up in years, and decides he doesn't want to be married because he hasn't been able to find the right woman, but he desperately wants a son. He finds a waitress in need of 50,000 in order to go to Paris to study music and agrees to do the job for the amount stating that "having a baby is just a biological function." What follows is a funny love story with a great surprise ending. Buy this movie!

4.0 out of 5 stars "Paternity" the movie, review, December 16, 2005
This review is from: Paternity [VHS] (VHS Tape)
This is one of Burt Reynolds best from the 80's. Also starring Beverly D'Angelo in one of her best comedic roles, "Paternity" is a very funny, warm movie that SHOULD be out on DVD so I can replace my VHS that is 20 years old. Burt is having a mid-life crisis and decides that he wants a son, but being the solid bachelor that he is, doesn't want a wife to go along. He decides to pay Beverly $50,000 to be his surrogate mother and have his son. A lot of funny moments and a great cast of co-stars make this a movie that you can watch over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, August 22, 2011
This review is from: Paternity [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I saw this video for sale in the stores for years but was not much of a Burt Reynolds fan. The description of the movie on the back of the box made the story seem a little seedy. One day I caught this movie on TV and really enjoyed it. Very cute story, very cute ending. I continue to watch it on occasion (holding my breathe the tape holds up) and periodically check to see if it has been released on DVD so I can add it to my collection. Hope that happens someday.

4.0 out of 5 stars Paternity, March 16, 2014
This review is from: Paternity [VHS] (VHS Tape)
What's not to like with a Burt Reynolds movie. Either serious or comedy, Burt comes through like a champ.
I especially respect the fact that even after his star had started to fade, he came roaring back with supporting
roles. Of course, I also like this movie due to the fact that I worked in it. I was one of the butchers in the butcher
shop scene. I made the tragic mistake of rolling the side of beef over my lines and you couldn't hear what I said.
However, I recommend the movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this movie!, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Paternity [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I'd been looking for this movie for a while now. It would be great if it was available on DVD or for Streaming. I absolutely love this movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paternity, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Paternity [VHS] (VHS Tape)
Wonderful movie about a man who wants to have his life mean something when he leave's this world. He did not count on falling in love with anyone. It was a wonderful discovery of love and hope for the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Forgotten Classic, July 1, 2013
This review is from: Paternity [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I first saw this movie when I was a kid. For some strange reason, I liked it then. I saw it again many years later as an adult, and I still liked it. Worth the price of admission!

3.0 out of 5 stars Paternity the vhs movie and available on dvd, April 23, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars really good, January 3, 2007
This review is from: Paternity [VHS] (VHS Tape)
for a really old movie, it was in good shap. Seller got it to me fast.

Paternity [VHS]
Paternity [VHS] by David Steinberg (VHS Tape - 1998)
Used & New from: $19.85