Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 24, 2000
My Grandparents watched this movie a few times when I was a kid when I was at their house. I thought I had imagined it though because I had described it to other people and no one knew what I was talking about. Then one evening I saw a preview for it coming on TV and was so happy! I visited video stores to buy or rent it and no one seemed to have it either! Then I visited amazom.com and here it was! This is one of the great movies of the '80's. It is a heartwarming story about a man moving up in years, and decides he doesn't want to be married because he hasn't been able to find the right woman, but he desperately wants a son. He finds a waitress in need of 50,000 in order to go to Paris to study music and agrees to do the job for the amount stating that "having a baby is just a biological function." What follows is a funny love story with a great surprise ending. Buy this movie!
on December 16, 2005
This is one of Burt Reynolds best from the 80's. Also starring Beverly D'Angelo in one of her best comedic roles, "Paternity" is a very funny, warm movie that SHOULD be out on DVD so I can replace my VHS that is 20 years old. Burt is having a mid-life crisis and decides that he wants a son, but being the solid bachelor that he is, doesn't want a wife to go along. He decides to pay Beverly $50,000 to be his surrogate mother and have his son. A lot of funny moments and a great cast of co-stars make this a movie that you can watch over and over again.
on March 16, 2014
What's not to like with a Burt Reynolds movie. Either serious or comedy, Burt comes through like a champ.
I especially respect the fact that even after his star had started to fade, he came roaring back with supporting
roles. Of course, I also like this movie due to the fact that I worked in it. I was one of the butchers in the butcher
shop scene. I made the tragic mistake of rolling the side of beef over my lines and you couldn't hear what I said.
However, I recommend the movie.
on January 6, 2014
Wonderful movie about a man who wants to have his life mean something when he leave's this world. He did not count on falling in love with anyone. It was a wonderful discovery of love and hope for the future.
on March 24, 2016
I need a DVD of this movie! For years I've been quoting "Still better than the hospitals in Jersey" it's the best part of the movie! And people think I'm crazy! The Circle Line guide explaining every Hospital up the East River and his evaluation of each, but no matter, they are all still better than the hospitals in Jersey. It seriously is one of the funniest movie moments ever. I'm sure my family threw away every VHS movie I had. I need this on my phone!
on August 22, 2011
I saw this video for sale in the stores for years but was not much of a Burt Reynolds fan. The description of the movie on the back of the box made the story seem a little seedy. One day I caught this movie on TV and really enjoyed it. Very cute story, very cute ending. I continue to watch it on occasion (holding my breathe the tape holds up) and periodically check to see if it has been released on DVD so I can add it to my collection. Hope that happens someday.
on April 23, 2013
It was jittery for the first 10 min after that It was fine. I do wish they would put this on DVD. Is Burt mad a somebody or do we have to wait for him to die so his relitives put it on DVD
on July 1, 2013
I first saw this movie when I was a kid. For some strange reason, I liked it then. I saw it again many years later as an adult, and I still liked it. Worth the price of admission!
on February 25, 2014
I'd been looking for this movie for a while now. It would be great if it was available on DVD or for Streaming. I absolutely love this movie.
on March 29, 2014
like this movie alot remembered seeing it as a kid and wanted to watch it again and now seen it twice since i recieved it