Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on June 25, 2014
Really enjoy playing this game and Amazon is one of my favorite places to shop so I was super pleased to find this offer here. Enjoyed the points and also the in-game extras that were included in the Mayhem package. Hope more packages like this will be made available :).
on July 21, 2014
If you like the game, this was one of the best purchases I ever made for it. I've dropped probably $300 on this Free-To-Play game. This package, should it ever be available again, is worth it.
on June 26, 2014
This was a great deal. I'm glad I was able to take advantage of it. I had no issues with the ordering or redeeming of the points and extras included.
on June 24, 2014
Got qhat i paid for. 600 points for 60 £ /$ is same rate as on the poe website. And the added stuff makes this a great deal
on June 25, 2014
Great game, great discounted points!

See 1 answered question