5.0 out of 5 stars The scent of Heaven
Published 11 months ago by Larry J. Callander

3.0 out of 5 stars Who am I to question 140 five star reviews?
I loved "The Final Quest." This could be on the same level if you cut three quarters of it.
Every Christian should know the basic teachings presented in this book:
That Christianity is about Jesus first and last,
that God is here as much as he is in heaven,
Published 9 months ago by Jimmy Tumbleweeds

5.0 out of 5 stars The scent of Heaven, January 4, 2014
Highly recommended. Thought provoking. This is an allegory of the Christian walk; I found it to be strongly coherent with Scripture. It gave me fresh insight to Scriptures which I had perhaps glazed over from familiarity. I found I was underlining a lot. I went back and reread portions because I was fascinated. I don't often go back and re-read like that. Note: this allegory is by Rick Joyner - I've followed him for 20+ years. But I don't recommend the Path because I like Joyner (although I do). I recommend it because I caught the scent of Heaven as I was reading. I perceived the Spirit was in the writing, and was talking to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, November 23, 2013
Once again Rick Joyner shares a vision that has taken my breath away. I long to know love and to love like the One who is love. I long to know the joy of The Lord. I long to know Him on earth like I will know Him in heaven. If you share with me in these longings this book is a must read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, January 13, 2014
This has inspired me to walk in the calling that God has placed on my life, which I have been refusing for many years. To take advantage of the opportunities to show the love of God at all times. I would recommend this book to all that have a desire to walk close to the Lord, minister's and laity alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Encouraging, challenging and educational, November 17, 2013
This is a thought provoking, well written book. It is an excellent follow-up to the Quest series and I look forward to digesting the contents for some time to come!

5.0 out of 5 stars The message for this hour by Rick Joyner, November 8, 2013
Oh my word! This is THE message for now. Rick Joyner seems to hear so accurately from the Lord and now this book is for this generation.

5.0 out of 5 stars book review, November 11, 2013
This book is the new " final quest" there are some real gems in here and it's so easy to read, I can't wait for the next one. I will definitely be reading this again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Who am I to question 140 five star reviews?, March 13, 2014
This review is from: The Path (Fire on the Mountain) (Perfect Paperback)
Every Christian should know the basic teachings presented in this book:
That Christianity is about Jesus first and last,
that God is here as much as he is in heaven,
that the things that the young (or those close to us) share can be as good as the teachings of the greats,
that it's good to ask tough questions,
that it's OK to be flawed,
that all our questions have answers,
that we should be careful not to slavishly imitate everything about the greats of the Bible,
that we can (must) frankly admit it when we don't have the answers to other people's questions,
that most of the people leading the church are as bad off as the followers (or worse off)
The fact that this stuff is so massively revelatory to so many is proof of the main point of the book: Nearly all of the Body of Christ is in very, very bad shape — in no way ready for the storm that is about to strike.
I would challenge Br. Joyner to submit his next work to a ruthless editor who is not impressed by his near-legendary status before he publishes. With such an editor's help he definitely could write another enduring classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved The Path, by Rick Joyner, December 2, 2013
It is just what I need to know in this season of my Christian journey. God is always speaking, but sometimes my hearing is dulled. I was questioning and wondering and trying so hard to hear; then 'The Path.' So much was answered and became clear!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, February 26, 2014
This review is from: The Path (Fire on the Mountain) (Perfect Paperback)
A MUST READ for the future church. Rick Joyner wrote out a dream that is probably reality and truth. If you are a HUM DRUM Christian, will may not enjoy this book. But if you want to go for the deeper understanding of the body of Christ and what is to be expected for end times, this is a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comments on "The Path"., January 9, 2014
THe book is most encouraging to my own personal life. It has confirmed many thing that the Lord has already spoken to me.
It has also open my eyes to the areas in which I most not fall into. Overhall, the truth shared by Rick Joyner are a rich
treasure to those who want to persue the high calling of God. I am already reccomending many to read it.
DF

The Path (Fire on the Mountain)
The Path (Fire on the Mountain) by Rick Joyner (Perfect Paperback - November 25, 2013)
$17.99 $15.12