Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

on February 15, 2012
Extremely disappointed with the complete cruise control by the author. I was delighted when I read his "Chariots of the Gods" and anticipated a similar read with this book. Instead, I felt like I was reading a travel guide to the areas he was investigating, as he compared dining, air conditioning, humidity, and just about everything other than ancient astronauts. Save your money. Even a free download would not be worth it.
on November 12, 2012
It is very difficult for me to write a review about this book, as I very much wanted to like it. However, I must report that I believe Von Danniken reached his peak with "Chariots of the Gods" and has little more to offer in his forth-coming books.

As a reader, I would like to see some growth in an author when they continue in a series based on their first book. Fresh insight, or new information, or more detail backing his theories would be the least I expect from this author. None of these things were present. Instead, one gets the impression of someone who is riding his own coat tails of the success of his first book. This book was disappointing on every level and I cannot recommend it as a buy.
on October 4, 2013
excellent book giving insights and ideas of where to look in history for things that are not typically explained well in our modern day. i was particularly intrigued by the Moses/Kashmir connection, and Kashmir/Essenes/Jesus connection. it's told in a narrative style, reliving the moments through von Daniken's journey to ancient sites, but it's colorful and entertaining
on April 28, 2014
I love Pathways to the Gods! It is another great book by Erich von Däniken. Erich von Däniken got me hooked with his book, Charoits of the Gods, and I have been a fan every since. A must read for anyone wanting to know more about our origins and who God really is.
on July 19, 2014
He took us on an awesome journey of perhaps Jesus's exodus in one section. In another section ruins in Peru were explored. I am glad he shared difficulties with locals as well as assistance. And physical discomforts in jungles and deserts he voluntarily endures.
on May 3, 2013
Very well researched and presented. Von Daniken always make you think stimulating the mind. Mr. von Danikent should be applauded! He has dedicated his life to his research and is an expert in presentation. Great job as usual.
on December 19, 2012
I really enjoyed this book because it showed how much reseach goes into his books. it showed a different side to his work.
on May 25, 2014
While no one has all the answers and no one has solid proof of anything, Erich gives us food for thought.
on July 29, 2013
I love reading in this book. Everything I read in this book makes me think and wonder about many things that happened.
on August 14, 2015
I always like to read books that Erich von Daniken write.
Love it 100% the movie