5.0 out of 5 stars Unsung hero
This stand up special is rooted in Patrice's unique views on topics we might have heard covered by other comics but not like this. Patrice not only makes every topic his own, he takes you places you may not have wanted to go making you laugh along the way.

Published on February 20, 2011 by Piccolo

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't feeling it
I went with my gut on this purchase thinking he would be funny. My gut let me down on this one, but it is just my opinion. Other people might think differently and think he is the funniest guy out there. I just wasn't impressed. I have been let down on a lot of these comedians since 2013 not just him. Maybe next time!
Published 5 months ago by Fluffy Unicorn

5.0 out of 5 stars Unsung hero, February 20, 2011
This review is from: Patrice O'Neal - Elephant In The Room (DVD)

He covers race, sexual harassment, cheating, relationships, animals, football all in an hour special that makes you wish he was given two hours. He has a charisma that connects with the audience that most comics (at least the comics on Comedy Central) seem to be lacking.

Patrice is one of the best comics that America has not heard of and not for his lack of talent and comedic ability. Buy this special, see him live, you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars King of the Inappropriate Joke, April 8, 2011
This review is from: Patrice O'Neal - Elephant In The Room (DVD)
I first heard about Patrice O'Neal on the Opie and Anthony show. He's my favorite comedian that they have on the show. When I heard that he had a standup special coming out I had to buy it. I love the fact that he says things that nobody in their right mind would say. Even though I was alone when I first watched the special I still tried to muffle my laughter.

I enjoyed the extras on the DVD as well. That's saying something for me. I usually find them to be tedious and boring. His opening act was hilarious as well. I also liked seeing him heckle audience members (one woman in particular) who just didn't get the joke. She expected him to be nicer. Nice is not even close to anything you should expect when seeing Patrice perform.

If you're a fan of Patrice O'Neal or just a fan of comedy that pushes the boundaries of decency I highly recommend this DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm thanking one pair of ****ies in particular!, April 9, 2011
This review is from: Patrice O'Neal - Elephant In The Room (DVD)
This is by far the funniest comedy DVD I have ever watched. I'm a fan of Patrice from the Opie and Anthony show, so this was an easy purchase, and I am very glad I made it. He touches on almost everything, from politics, to sports, relationships and pets... and it's all hilarious. I can usually watch a comedy special once or twice before it gets old, but I have seen this ten times and enjoyed it every time. Get this DVD and watch it with your girlfriend and find out if she is a trooper!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding - RIP Patrice, November 30, 2011
This review is from: Patrice O'Neal - Elephant In The Room (DVD)
This is an outstanding special by an amazing comic that will be missed greatly by friends and fans alike. Please buy this to support his family who is burdened with medical bills and help build a future for Patrice's stepdaughter whom he loved as his own.

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS, November 30, 2011
This review is from: Patrice O'Neal - Elephant In The Room (DVD)
This DVD is in my collection twice so I have one copy to share around so that people will see how great Patrice was. No one is this funny and honest and sharp

5.0 out of 5 stars R.I.P Patrice, December 1, 2011
This review is from: Patrice O'Neal - Elephant In The Room (DVD)
Loved his stand up and hearing him on O & A... He had some of the funniest points of view you would ever hear. He will be greatly missed!

5.0 out of 5 stars RIP PATRICE!, November 29, 2011
Paul Legerski (Corona, CA United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Patrice O'Neal - Elephant In The Room (DVD)
Fantastic comedian and greatest when he deconstructed releationships...going to be sorely missed. RIP Patrice. Search out his appearances on THE OPIE AND ANTHONY SHOW...genius.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set, One of the best ever. RIP Patrice, November 29, 2011
This review is from: Patrice O'Neal - Elephant In The Room (DVD)
This standup set is a classic and he's the kind of guy that keeps you laughing even before he makes a joke just because hes a hilarious person all around. Check this out for sure if you haven't seen it. RIP Patrice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you so much!!!, December 2, 2011
Kelvin (San Francisco, California USA) - See all my reviews
Mr. Patrice O'Neal,

Thank you so very much for the laughter that you have brought into my life. You are a gifted man and you will be missed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never stopped laughin! it is a must for Patrice fans, November 30, 2011
This review is from: Patrice O'Neal - Elephant In The Room (DVD)
Elephant in the room is Patrice's best work, lets you know who he really was as a comedian. If you like Patrice - you should get this dvd.

Patrice O'Neal - Elephant In The Room
Patrice O'Neal - Elephant In The Room by Not Specified (DVD - 2011)
$14.95 $9.49