5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Buyer
Fantastic! Item was here well before Christmas! I would buy again from this seller in a heart beat.
Published on January 1, 2009 by Anne M. Woods

3.0 out of 5 stars Murder Thriller
I found these stories lacking. My sister has the unabridged version and she says they are much better. My advise is to be careful and buy only unabridged versions.
Published on June 23, 2008 by Rene Henderson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Murder Thriller, June 23, 2008
This review is from: The Patricia Cornwell CD Audio Treasury Low Price: Contains All That Remains and Cruel and Unusual (Kay Scarpetta Mysteries) (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Buyer, January 1, 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the entire Scarpetta series, December 29, 2010
DL Presley (North Fork, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
I was hooked on Patricia Cornwell's "Kay Scarpetta" series from the first one I listened to which was "Blow Fly"- unabridged, (which has remained my first choice or favorite book from out of this series).

With "All that Remains" and "Cruel and Unusual" they were both good, however due to them being abridged in content, I wasn't as pleased as I have been with her other books and I really wished I had listened to these before I did Blow Fly~ The series just got better and better with each book in the series.

I agree completely with another review that unabridged versions of books really do make a LARGE difference in the overall impact a book can have. I have also found the abridged versions lacking, leaving the impression you missed something. I have found to be the case with all the books I have listened to no matter who the author is.

4.0 out of 5 stars Patricia Cornwell on CD, July 2, 2008
I listened to these CDs on a recent trip and was very pleased. They are well done, hold your interest and are well-spoken. I thoroughly enjoyed them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good entertainment, May 10, 2013
Good entertainment while making a road trip. Short enough that you get through it in a few hours. Good reader.

5.0 out of 5 stars All that Remains and Cruel & Unusual, October 9, 2011
great audio books. They were very intriquing and I liked them very much. Patricia Cornwell is a very good writer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Remaining Unusual, March 9, 2008
Laura M. Sasser (Pensacola, FL USA) - See all my reviews
An absolutly enjoyable read/listen. Great entertainment! Hard to put down because you want to keep going!

5.0 out of 5 stars Following characters and plot lines is a little tedious but I get why so many people like her ..., July 6, 2014
Cornwall is a writer of detail. Following characters and plot lines is a little tedious but I get why so many people like her writing. The narration is good and I think this set is worth buying. It will stay in my library.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the story, January 29, 2014
I bought this for my mother who said that the story was very good and she enjoyed it very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Audio Book Review, December 25, 2013
Gloria Clawson (IDAHO FALLS, ID, US) - See all my reviews
This was a great listening experience. I travel long distances and always buy enough audio books to last both ways. It sure helps the time go buy and I am not so tired when I arrive.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›