5.0 out of 5 stars The Story behind the Stories of Patricia St. John, August 23, 2007
This review is from: Patricia St. John Tells Her Own Story (Paperback)
Patricia St. John Tells Her Own Story is a very interesting autobiography. For those who love her stories, it will be interesting to read about the story behind the stories of Patricia St. John. As you read about her life, you will see where her stories came from - from her own experiences and the experiences of those she knew and loved. She shares the lessons she learned along the way as she traveled the path of life with her Friend and Guide, the Lord Jesus Christ. Her love and devotion to Him comes through clearly. She joyfully served others and brought many to know Him through her life and work. I enjoyed this book very much because I have read many of her stories and always wanted to hear the story of the lady who wrote the stories, and I enjoy reading about people's lives.

4.0 out of 5 stars An inspiring life, May 19, 2007
Nanette (Northern California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Patricia St. John Tells Her Own Story (Paperback)
Our family has read several of Patricia St. John's books. We wanted to know more about her real life. We found the book easy to read and inspiring. I wish I could have known her personally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring autobiography, January 23, 2010
This review is from: Patricia St. John Tells Her Own Story (Paperback)
I read Patricia St. John's biography of her father about nine years ago, then read this one about five or six years ago. She was certainly a very good storyteller, and interspersed her narratives with fun and funny anecdotes that made me laugh out loud and want to read them to whoever was with me. But not only is her storytelling style nice, the content is really what makes the book worthy. Her life of faithful devotion and selfless service shines through the pages. Last week, I again picked up both of the books that I mentioned (her Dad's biography and her autobiography) to review them for a summary talk I was going to give. I was reminded of how inspiring, challenging, and uplifting the two books are, not to mention her fictional books for children & youth.

5.0 out of 5 stars more than an author, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Patricia St. John Tells Her Own Story (Paperback)
The books Patricia St. John wrote were a reflection of her life and her life experiences, as can be seen in this autobiography. Profound, humble, and encouraging.

5.0 out of 5 stars riveting true story of true kindness, August 25, 2014
Though only a single woman, Patricia made such a difference in lives of people around the world, spiritually and more. She was truly a kind soul modeled after Christ. Only in suffering can we share the fellowship of Christ. Only in brokenness can we see the work of her the Master.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 21, 2014
It was a good read, enjoyed her story as a missionary & her early life in Great Britian

Patricia St. John Tells Her Own Story
Patricia St. John Tells Her Own Story by Patricia St. John (Paperback - Aug. 2004)
$11.95 $10.76