Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: St. Patrick's Day Green Wayfarer Shamrock Sunglasses
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 16, 2015
The look great and are a good addition to any St. Patrick's day costume. However the overlay in the lens makes the glasses extremely hard to see out of. I bought these for an 5K run and I had to take them off right away or I would be trampling other runners.
on April 17, 2014
Did the manufacturers even try these on after making them? You cannot see clearly out of them at all. Poorly made.
on March 5, 2014
I loved these glasses and haven't seen them before. The only bad thing was that it looked like there was a circle sticker on one of the clovers,so it discolored the clover and you can tell! Still a fun buy though!
on March 10, 2014
Good for a gimmick, but cheap quality and impossible to see through. Nonetheless for a Saint Patrick's day quick effect, it's adequate.
on March 31, 2015
As others have mentioned, the visibility is very poor. Might be fine in a well lit room, but I wasnt able to wear it for my St. Pattys day 5k. Just couldn't see well enough to be safe.
on September 13, 2014
A little hard to see through unlike some other printed glasses I have but these were cheap, fast delivery, and great for St Pats 2014. Still going strong!
on April 1, 2014
I bought these just for fun for a St. Patrick's party. Even though they were cheap to buy, I wouldn't recomend them due to you can hardly see thru them.
on April 7, 2014
Cute accessory for St. Patty's Day but the lenses were chipped and throughout the day they continued to chip. Not the greatest quality but still cute.
on March 28, 2014
good fit and built good.
perfect for events just not during night as these are shades DUH haha.
would recommend to everyone
on April 11, 2014
I rated this one low because it arrived to late to use. It is also a poor fit. Shame on "Be Wild" for such poor products.