Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Here's a set of items for anyone wanting to be the life of the party on St. Patrick's Day. It's everything you need except for the shamrock, which you'll have to supply yourself. The set includes:

* A pin with ribbon. The pin in the set I reviewed is 2¼" in diameter and says "Kiss me, I'm Irish."
* A giant bow tie that measures about 10"x7".
* A mini-hat hatband. The hat is about 4" high. The set I reviewed has a shamrock on the hat. (Ah, there's the shamrock!)
* A pair of St. Patrick's Day glasses with three lighted modes: fast flash, medium fast flash, and steady burn. These are my favorite part of the set.
* And a 12" (plus fringes) horn on a metallic chain.

This is very cool stuff for any St. Paddy's Day partygoer, including both grown-ups and kids, and it's durable enough to put away until next year's celebrations and reuse it all.

A product sample was provided for review purposes.
on January 30, 2016
I have been looking for some green gear to wear out of St. Patrick's day! This set is is filled with all the essentials! There's a large pin that you can wear, a party horn, a bow tie, over-sized glasses and a headband with hat. The headband is soft and padded. So it is actually comfortable to wear. It has a little green leprechaun hat on the top of it. The over-sized bow tie is cute and full of sequins. It's huge and stays around your neck with the attached elastic band. The glasses are big too. They also blink with green lights! They have 4 settings. Two different blinking modes one that is fast, and a slow one, or just have them turned on with no blinking, or have them completely off. There is a button on the top of the frames in the center that lets you switch between modes. You can see through them just fine, as well as if the lights are turned on. I am pretty impressed by the quality of everything presented, definitely not dollar store quality junk. I am really excited to wear these this coming St. Patty's Day! I received this at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. My review is based solely on my experience with this product and not influenced in any matter by receiving a discount. I do not let other reviews influence my opinion of this product, so I can assure you my use, testing, and evaluation of this product is genuinely mine. When I am shopping for an item on Amazon, I read the reviews to get a sense of the quality of the product, possible uses of it, benefits of the product, and any caveats about purchasing a product. I do my best to cover these points in my reviews. If you have any questions, please leave them below, I’d be happy to answer them if I can.
review image
on January 29, 2016
I help to take care of my niece and nephew, as well as two sons. When holidays at school roll around, it's a panic. Pure, unadulterated cacophony of requirements from Room Moms for class parties, demands for holiday-appropriate accessories absolutely "needed" in order to fit in, and a lot of coffee and/or wine, depending on whether or not it's past lunch.

Three of these kids are school age, and St. Patrick's Day can be quite traumatic for a kid in the US because if you don't wear green, then you get pinched, become a laughingstock of the entire student body, and turn to a life of crime or writing romance novels self-published on a site much like this one.

Since you don't want that, you may as well pick up some St. Patrick's Day accessories to plop on their little heads to avoid physical injury by way of outstretched pinchy fingers.

This awesome little set comes with five novelty items that can be distributed to your kids to celebrate the holiday at school, or to yourself so you can take a selfie and post to social media before you curl up in a fetal position and cry yourself to sleep because no one invited you downtown to join in the festivities.

All items arrive individually packaged and include, as pictured:

-The headband has a little hat; it is stuffed properly and does hold up and stay up while on your head, even if that head is lolling around and running into walls while singing about their favorite type of macaroni (it's "and cheese").

-The party blower has a beaded necklace (the little metal beads used with dog tags; the name of which escapes me at the moment), and is loud and perfect for contraceptive purposes.

-The bow-tie is comically oversized but would double as a comically oversizes hair bow.

-The ribbon is similarly comically oversizes and pins to your shirt, if you...would...just stay STILL, I could PIN this ON!

-The LED glasses have slats in them, are clear plastic, and there is a little switch in between each of the "lenses" (again, clear plastic slats with nothing in between, much like the entirety of the 80s from which this style of eyewear achieved maximum popularity). The switch enables the blinking LED lights, and fit a child's head and an adult's head.

This is a great all-inclusive novelty set of little items you can use to get through a single day of celebration for a holiday which has next to no meaning in the United States other than, "Green shots!" and ".....MORE Green Shots," or, as mentioned previously, to avoid physical injury at school by way of pinching.

I received a discount on this product in exchange for honest and unbiased review.
on February 2, 2016
St Patrick's Day is one of those holidays that I always seem to forget about it until the day before. We live in the south, where there is a parade for everything!! And I mean everything. We live in the Mardi Gras capitol of the world, so parades are what we do.
This set is perfect for me to wear to the Pattys Day parade here. This set is is filled with all the essentials! There's a large pin that you can wear, a party horn, a bow tie, over-sized glasses and a headband with hat. The headband is soft and padded. So it is actually comfortable to wear. It has a little green leprechaun hat on the top of it. The over-sized bow tie is cute and full of sequins. It's huge and stays around your neck with the attached elastic band. The glasses are big too. They also blink with green lights! They have 4 settings. Two different blinking modes one that is fast, and a slow one, or just have them turned on with no blinking, or have them completely off. There is a button on the top of the frames in the center that lets you switch between modes. You can see through them just fine, as well as if the lights are turned on. I am pretty impressed by the quality of everything presented, definitely not dollar store quality junk. I am really excited to wear these this coming St. Patty's Day!
I received this product at a discount for my truthful and honest review. I also welcome any positive or negative feedback.
on November 30, 2015
These party favors held up fine after the first use, so I'll keep them around for next St. Paddy's Day. The horn still works, and aren't those always the first favors to go ... sounding like a dying cat just before they go silent? Go be festive and buy these for your Corned Beef & Cabbage gala!
on March 10, 2015
I was a little skeptical about purchasing this set, but am SO glad that I did! We will use everything in the kit to accessorize for St. Patrick's Day. The quality is REALLY good. The flashing glasses and really big bow tie are fabulous! The headband is a nice size, and the "hat" is lightly padded, giving it really nice dimension. Very good purchase, and we are looking forward to wearing everything!
on March 13, 2015
What a fun box to receive for St Patrick's day. the items are as described or better and everything worked. I bought it for the tiny hat on the headband which I removed. I plan to use it for some pet photos.. The glasses are a riot. 4 different modes and easy to see thru. they also fit over my regular glasses!
on March 22, 2016
Got this so my son could wear a few things to school for St. Patrick's Day and I'm glad I did. The glasses light up and the bow is really big. He loved it! Everything was good quality and I can save to use again next year. I would definitely recommend.
on April 17, 2016
Bought this for a work celebration and loved it. The quality of the items and the amount of items you get for this price just can't be beat. I would recommend this to anyone looking to add to their St. Patrick's Day fun.
on March 5, 2016
We are proudly part Irish. I have Irish from both sides of my parents and besides the fact that I am incredibly pale I still am proud of my heritage as is everyone. It is what makes us and if it weren't for our heritage we wouldn't even be here. Being in America, we've brought all these heritages, cultures, and beliefs together to become some incredible people and we're proud not only that we're American but that we are these other things too!

This St. Patrick's Day Set comes with a St. Patrick's Day Award Ribbon, a St. Patrick's Day LED Flashing Glasses, a St. Patrick's Day Giant Bow Tie, a St. Patrick's Day Fringed Horn On A Chain, and a St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun Hat Headband. Everything is from It's in the Bag except for the St. Patrick's Day Award Ribbon, which is from Gift Boutique.

The St. Patrick's Day Award Ribbon from Gift Boutique has a button looking center that says "Happy St. Patrick's Day!" There is a green ribbon that is pleated around it with two piece of ribbon hanging from the bottom. The left piece has silver stars and streams printed on it. It has a safety pin style pin on the back.

The St. Patrick's Day LED Flashing Glasses from It's in the Bag use 3 small batteries that are included already. There is a protective piece of plastic in it that keeps the batteries from making a connection so that they don't wear out before arriving. There is a button on the top that if you press once it starts flashing the green LED lights. If you press it again it will start flashing slower. If you press it again the green LED lights stay on. If you press it one last time it will turn the LED lights back off. They have shades across the front but they're pretty easy to still be able to see with them on. They should not be worn to drive or operate heavy machinery.

The St. Patrick's Day Giant Bow Tie is a giant shimmery green bow tie with the appearance of green sequins being on it. It is attached to a thin piece of elastic and can be worn around the neck. It has plenty of room so it's not strangling and adult neck. It can also be worn like a head band, which is how I plan to wear it for St. Patrick's Day. It can be attached anywhere it will attach to.

The St. Patrick's Day Fringed Horn On A Chain is a silver beaded chain with a green paper horn with "Happy St. Patrick's Day" written on it. It has a plastic piece that makes the noise at the smaller end and silver and gold tinsel hanging off the other end. It takes a good breath of air to make it make noise though.

The St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun Head Band from It's in the Bag is a shimmery green with sequin like green dotted material on the headband with the same material on the hat. The hat is glued onto the headband.

This set is pretty cute and comes out cheap for everything when the price is divided by 5. It's a fun way to enjoy the day and festivities if you're Irish or not!

I received a discount on my St. Patrick's Day Set for inspection, testing, and reviewing purposes. My review is based solely on my personal experience with it.
review image