5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Tuxedo t-shirt
Very impressive. This is the first time I've purchased long sleeve Tux t-shirts and I was not disappointed. The shirts are superb quality and my son loves them. The sizing and stretch is just right and I expect he will be wearing them for a long time. Bewild makes great product and ships them quickly. Thanks!
Published on February 4, 2012 by H. Hobbs

1.0 out of 5 stars St. Patty wouldn't approve
Besides the fact that the shirt didn't arrive until March 19 (St. Patrick's Day is 3/17) it was way too small. However, I don't recall that I gave a specific size. Had I, I would have submitted a 2X size and then placed a rush on the order. Learn by one's mistakes.
Published 5 months ago by William M. Crotty

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Tuxedo t-shirt, February 4, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for its purpose, January 15, 2014
Bought these for some St. Patrick's Day festivities. Looked great, and lasted all weekend. Simple shirts with good colour, would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 25, 2013
It fits great and was just what we were wanting. We couldn't be happier with this shirt and the company we bought it from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service and packaging, August 19, 2013
This will go well with my Green Bowler hat, my bow tie and my St Pat's Day Long Sleeved Tuxedo

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 22, 2013
The shirt is awesome. It's not too short or not to big. My boyfriend loves it and got a ton of compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great St. Pats gear, May 5, 2014
its a great shirt, not much else to say about it. fits fine, i really like it and it washes well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, good quality, April 14, 2014
Lots of fun, and like the quality of cotton and fit is good. I had to send my XXL back, but the Small we got fit. going to order an XL the XXL is truly an XXL, big

5.0 out of 5 stars SHARP!, March 27, 2014
This shirt is sharp in color and is made of strong material. Very satisfied with it and had a lot of compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saints Be Praised!, March 27, 2014
I ordered a 3XL for my husband, who normally wears a 4XL, and kept my fingers crossed. I was not disappointed. It fit well, a little more snugly than he likes his shirts but acceptable. The colors are brilliant and the shirt was a big hit in our St. Patrick's Day Senior Sing. Nice quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars St. Patty wouldn't approve, March 25, 2014