Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

85%
15%

on February 20, 2015
I found this for a very cheap price. Shipping time was great. This product is not large at all so very convenient size for carrying with you. To me, the best part also is the fact the USB connection is attached to the "tree stand" and not the actual tree. The tree is pretty much just like a cover for the USB, so you can do away with it and it will be nothing more than a Flash drive with a small little green rubber piece. Also something to keep in mind, even though it is 32GB, you are only getting 28GB of actual storage space, which is still quite a bit for such a low price.
on February 11, 2013
We have an XBox 360 and needed a flash drive. We were very happy with this one that we got on sale around the holidays. It has plenty of memory and we paid much less for it than we would have for a regular looking flash drive.

Another perk is that it is bulky when the Holiday Tree cap is on. For all the small electronics and accessories we've accumulated over the years, that is definitely a perk to be able to find this item. The coloring also helps it stand out. But while it is noticeable when put together, it plugs in flush with the back of the gaming system so it does not block any other plugs or cords. Very happy with it.

For what we bought this flash drive for, I have been very happy.
on February 28, 2013
I bought this mainly because it was cute. The flash drive works fantastic and the tree holds it very solid. I would bet that it is water proof, but I'm not willing to test it. My biggest complaint is that I wish you could choose larger memory drives for this. The larger drive is a different Christmas item. A snowman would have been cool.

I would give it 5 stars if the shipping was free - but it isn't!
Good luck!
Denille
on February 19, 2016
Bought this as a part of a Christmas gift for my relatives. I used it to make a slideshow of the past years photos. Great quality though the size is a lot smaller then expected. The tree covers the actual USB and when removed it is just a green tip on a USB drive. Fits perfectly into a small jewelry gift box and did not break the bank. Will order more in the further for other gifts.
on July 17, 2015
I am using this for my Christmas music in my car and I really love this little flash drive. It is very cute looking and should survive both the winters and hot summers without damage in my vehicle. I love that it is 32gb and should hold every version of White Christmas I have!! (I have a lot of them!)

I would recommend this little flash for it's size capacity and it's novelty look.
on January 31, 2015
This flash drive is not only cute, but actually works great. It is very fast and reliable. I use multiple flash drives to back up large quantities of data daily and I particularly like thia drive because it is not only fast, reliable, and shock proof, but also easy to find in a group of drives because of its unique look.
on March 12, 2015
This is such a cute little flash drive. I'm glad I got it. It works well and it's shape and texture makes it easy to find in the clutter of my laptop case's front pocket. If they are available again at a good price, I'll get a couple more for gifts.
on December 19, 2012
I purchased this as part of a lightning deal on Amazon.

I purchased with the idea of carefully opening the package to retrieve the drive, load it with a few gigs of wedding photos of a relatives wedding, repackaging and giving to the relatives that got married.

I was able to open the product from the side without damaging the package, loaded the card (the transfer rate was quick but I didn't measure) with a few gigs of photos and wrapped it as a gift.

The product has a cute Santa style and included a chain to attach USB drive to a key ring.
on January 1, 2015
Great price (ten bucks!). Works well. Write speed is about 5MB/s. So, it's on the slow end, which is appropriate for the price. I got four of these, and definitely recommend them. Loaded them up and gave them as gifts. Recipients loved them. Hope they are still available Xmas 2015 so I can buy four more!
on July 12, 2015
This was a bargain. It was the cheapest 32gb drive on Amazon at the time, and I didn't need or expect super high performance. The actual USB drive can easily be removed from the rubber (not 100% sure of the material) Christmas tree part of it, which was the first thing I did. I plugged it into an Xbox 360 to add more space to buy and download games, and it works really well for that. 32gb per device is the max that the Xbox can recognize, so this was absolutely perfect.

See 1 answered question