5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and Massive storage
Bought this 64gb micro sd card for my Samsung Galaxy phone. Loaded my entire Bruce Springsteen 20 CD collections in there in like 15 minutes with the sd reader that came with it. Very fast transfer speed. Now I have my personal Springsteen jukebox to-go. Taking tons of pictures (and videos) from my Coachella concert too. Still have 15gb left. Can't complain.
Published 20 months ago by dragon tattoo

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked but had errors
Published 18 months ago by Sir Pat

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked but had errors, June 26, 2013
This review is from: Patriot 64GB Class 10 Micro SDXC Mobility Kit With USB Reader & SD Adapter For Smartphone & Camera- PSF64GMCSXC10UK (Personal Computers)
Worked in my computer fine, but when I put it in my Galaxy Note II it worked for a couple weeks but then started giving me corruption errors and did not appear when I looked at the phones storage. I formatted it 3 times and each time it worked for a day and then got the same error. Put it in my computer and all my files where still there. For whatever reason it did not work well with the Note II. I returned it.

1.0 out of 5 stars FAILED AFTER LESS THAN 2 MONTHS OF USE, September 23, 2013
Bought this Patriot 64GB MicroSDXC card on July 15th when it was an Amazon deal. Installed a couple of weeks later in a Samsung S4, added music and photos and it worked great for a few weeks. Then songs didn't show up on music play and pics weren't on the gallery, but the individual song and photo files were visible using the "files" tab on the phone. After about a week the phone didn't even recognize that it had a card installed. Tried it back in my laptop and same thing - no card even recognized. Card had failed after less than 2 months & noticed other users are having this same issue. Read about the five year warranty so will contact Patriot customer service for a replacement or refund. We'll see if Patriot will step up and back their products.

1.0 out of 5 stars awesome if you would like to lose all your photos, August 7, 2013
T. Jaskot (Charleston, SC) - See all my reviews
I bought this while it was on sale. It appeared to work fine, until the first time I reset my phone. Now it shows that the card needs to be formatted. I did not do a hard reset, just a normal phone reset for an update. . I've had a samsung card for my past three phones (same card) and I have never suffered a loss of data. I am extremely unhappy with the quality of this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shoddy junk - died after a month of light use in my Galaxy S4, August 25, 2013
A. Neilll (Goochland, VA USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I bought this Patriot Signature flash card on July 15, to use in the Galaxy S4 I got later in July.

Now, after a month's light use in my new phone, the card suddenly stopped working. The phone thinks there is no card in the slot. It won't read in my laptop either, nor in my Samsung Galaxy tab. Other cards read fine in my phone, but the now bad Patriot shows as if there isn't even a card in the slot on any device I try to use it with.

I took maybe 60 pictures and 3 videos, but it stopped working while I wasn't even using the phone.

I guess that at least I only lost a few things compared to what I lost the patriot 32 GB card I had in my old Galaxy S died in June. Still, I am not sure that it is a plus that this card failed even faster than the previous one.

But obviously, I no longer trust the brand.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your time, July 18, 2013
Bought this in May, had some problems dumping music onto my phone. Finally got it working, died yesterday, which, of course, is past the return window. Trying to get an rma from patriot now. Other patriot products are great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work in my car, August 7, 2013
James (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
I bought this to use in a SD slot in my 2013 Dodge Charger. I have used other SD cards in there and they work fine. I also have used music from the same file on my computer on other types of media and that works in the car. That leads me to believe that it is something with this card. It might work perfectly in other applications but I wouldn't know that. I do, however, know it doesn't do what I want it to do.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for less than 24 hours before complete failure!, August 12, 2014
Before I begin, I would like to point out that I own a Patriot LX PRO Series Class 10 40MB/s UHS-1 32GB MicroSD Card which was purchased over 6 months ago. I use it on my dash cam, so it gets use almost every day for an hour at least as I go on with my daily commute. It has been a great product and it encouraged me to get another Patriot MicroSD card as I was satisfied by the quality of the product.

I ordered the Patriot 64GB Class 10 Micro SDXC Mobility Kit With USB Reader & SD Adapter For Smartphone & Camera- PSF64GMCSXC10UK because of the cheap price that it is offered for. I read the poor reviews of this product, but as I believed that I had discovered a pattern of failure on a specific device (almost all of the reviews are by Samsung Galaxy owners with product failures), I dismissed those reviews and bought this product anyways.

I bought this product to expand my storage capacity in my Surface Pro 3. I transferred some files to this MicroSDXC in order to free up memory in the Surface Pro 3's SSD. In less than 24 hours since I first installed it in my Surface Pro 3, it failed beyond repair, and all my data was lost with it. As soon as I noticed the MicroSDXC was not being recognized, I set out to attempt to fix the issue and try to get the MicroSDXC to work again, even if it lost all my data. I attempted to format it completely, but it seemed that the devices had a catastrophic failure and it was impossible to format it.

My recommendation to you is to spend the an extra $5-$10 on a 64GB MicroSD that actually has good reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and Massive storage, April 18, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk hard to deal with., August 3, 2014
I have used a lot of Patriot and Sandisk memory over the last few years and the failure rate is low but it does happen. After recently getting a warranty replacement from both Sandisk and Patriot I will avoid a Sandisk purchase because of their horribly slow process to return the item. They get you to do a song and dance for ever on the phone to prove to them that you actually are smart enough to know that it doesn't work. I gave up on the first try because because it was taking to long. On the second try they agreed to send me and RMA number and then the rep dumped me off line because I said I was not happy with how the issue was handled. I guess I should have been happy I had spent almost and hour to get a replacement for a $20 item.

Patriot process was simply select the part and say where it was purchased and the rma came to my email right away.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is the one that place said, October 4, 2013
I had similar cheaper one and dead.
Same thing.
Sometimes it's reacted.
But went away right away.
I could use 3 monthes.