- Series: Always in Style
- Paperback: 300 pages
- Publisher: Acropolis Books Inc; Revised edition (October 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0874918278
- ISBN-13: 978-0874918274
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 7.4 x 2.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,407,839 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Patternless Fashions: How to Design and Make Your Own Fashions (Always in Style) Revised Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Raglan sleeve drafting starts on page 239 (near the end of the book). Thank you!
This is a great book on drafting a sloper and then add a seam allowance/ease when cutting the... Read more
Thank you. I have the same comment as the one above. It was not well outlined with the beginner in mind.Published on January 1, 2013 by Theresa Egesi