5.0 out of 5 stars Is a usefull brush!
This brush is super helpful for people who have trouble bending over to wash your feet. In my case, I bought it for my mom because after surgery, has difficulty washing your feet with this brush now and it is very easy to wash her feet properly. So it's really useful. I recommend it 100%.
Published on February 10, 2012 by Caroline Torres

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible and cheaply made
this broke on the third shower, and I was very disappointed how thin the plastic was. I was gentle using it also. This is something I would find in the 99 cent store.

Would not recommend it nor buy it.
Published 23 months ago by Porkchop

5.0 out of 5 stars Is a usefull brush!, February 10, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible and cheaply made, March 20, 2013
This review is from: Long Handled Foot Brush

Would not recommend it nor buy it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too pricey for a plastic rod with a brush on one end, April 7, 2014
This review is from: Long Handled Foot Brush
The item itself was as described. However, once you buy it you are left with the "wonderful" feeling of being had!! It is a plastic rod with a cheap sponge attached to the tip and a brush on the side. Not worth the price because the tip came off with just a few uses and the provided replacements are not going to last very long either!! The only reason to buy this was because I had difficulty bending and reaching (medical reasons) my toes and lower part of my legs. I assume Walmart or even a dollar store might have a similar version at a far better price or the "wonderful" feeling :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor design, April 23, 2014
This review is from: Long Handled Foot Brush
What a disappointment. I was expecting the brush to be at the end of the handle. And aimed downward, to scrub dead skin from the tops of my feet easily, when in the footbath and then the bottoms by twisting my feet. But for some reason, there are still inches of "handle" below the brush, to attach a little sponge. But it keeps the brush from reaching the bottom of the bath. Frustrating.

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement was made for broken item., October 10, 2012
This review is from: Long Handled Foot Brush
The first foot brush I received had no place to fasten the sponge but the seller replaced my order. This one should work. I am concerned about the brush staying on when it gets wet since it is attached with only a adhesive backing. We will see if it works.

Long Handled Foot Brush