Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on November 10, 2012
Just received this dress today, less than a week after I bought it. The dress is very cute. I bought it in the dark navy color, and it's a medium weight but still fairly warm. The length of the sleeves is great if you like long sleeves like I do. It is a little short (hits about 3-4 inches above my knee) and I'm only about average height and definitely not tall. It's not so short as to be trashy (and I am notoriously modest in my clothes) and it doesn't ride up much at all, so the length shouldn't be a problem. I bought a small, which is my normal size, and it fits pretty well, though definitely a curve hugger. It's a cute, casual fall or winter dress, and I like the material and fit enough that I've since purchase two more items from Patty Boutique. Always quick and well-packaged. Would definitely recommend.
on October 10, 2012
Totally true to size snug in all the right places but not too tight. Very nice length just short enough without being trashy. Very happy with purchase :) also great seller, Item arived before est shipping date and very well packaged! I will def buy from this seller again!
on February 19, 2013
This is really cute but I am long torso so it is a little short for me to wear as a dress. I wore it with leggings and boots and it looked and felt great. I have bought a number of things from this company and all are cute but like others, I recommend buying a size larger than normal unless you want it skin tight. VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER.
on November 18, 2012
Product arrived on time and i ordered the size based on my bust size which is 40DD or X-large. The dress is very comfortable, i needs a belt though so im looking for one now. I will be ordering the longer and shorter version of this dress. The sizing is accurate so follow the suggestion given by the seller "order size by bust size". All in all excellent quality.
on January 5, 2013
Okay, so I purchased this for my wife for Christmas. The size ran a little small so I would advise doing 1 to 2 sizes up from what you usually wear unless you are going for tight. My wife tried this on and I loved it on her. She looked amazing. She said it was too sexy for her so she opted out so I had to return it. If you don't mind sexy, this is for you.
on December 21, 2012
I chose this dress with a specific outfit in mind, but it just didn't go with my other pieces and I had to return it. But that should not deter anyone from buying this dress! It is exactly like the picture shows. The knit is nice and thick so you don't have to worry your bra or anything showing through, plus it's quite warm. I loved how the sleeves were long enough to go over my hands, but it's no trouble to pull them up to the wrist if you prefer. I followed the suggestions in the description about choosing size and the fit was good (I got a small and that's my normal size). It's overall an excellent quality dress. I only wish it had matched my vision better!

In case you are concerned, returns are no problem either. You do have to pay return shipping, but on the bright side, they process returns very quickly and courteously. Even though this item didn't work out, I plan to try other pieces from Patty.
on August 3, 2013
I love it because it hugs all the right places and the hood is big and sexy. i got it a little bit fitted as I am a size 10/12 in dresses and bought this in a large. it does creep up to mid thigh but i usually wear this with leggings and comfy boots.
on January 16, 2013
I have this Hoodie in black and grey. I LOVE them! They fit perfect and have LONG sleeves. I wear mine with legging and boots and always get complements!
Since finding the Patty Brand I have acquired almost every style. They are ALL as great as they look online! I have not be disappointed with ANY of my purchases!
A MUST!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!
on February 17, 2013
I love this dres! I look so sexy wearing it. It fits perfectly to the shape of my body. This designer has the style clothes I have been looking for. Patty Women needs to have a jewelry and accessory collection. I want to buy the necklaces and belts that are on the mannequins. I would buy the complete outfit if it were available. This dress is form fitting so if you want a little wiggle room order a size up.
on March 7, 2013
I was unsure about the purchase at first becuase some sites can be evil and tricky, but I checked out the reviews and it boosted my confidence. Now I have recieved my dress after a week of purchase, and immediately noticed the condition of its packaging(very well packed). I followed the size description and purchase a Large, it fits PERFECT! I am absolutely in love with this dress. Can't wait to wear it to school and show of the new look. :) Will be a regular customer to Patty Women clothing.