Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on July 27, 2012
Let me start off by saying that the quality was really great. Soft yet sturdy material. I ordered it in purple and really like the color. The packaging was also quite lovely. It arrived way before the stated ETA and came in a presentable gift wrap with a ribbon, which makes you feekl as though you are receiving a present! My issue is that there is no padding or support whatsoever in the chest area and you can't wear a bra on account of the design on the back. My other problem is that it is way too big for a small. Feels more like a medium. I liked the back tho so I decided to take it to the tailor to have it more fitted and add support in the front. If you are size 4-6, then small will work for you. Otherwise, don't bother!
on April 23, 2013
This is a sexy shirt but it is made for large chested women. If you are anything under a large C cup don't waste your money. The boob part of this shirt is HUGE! It's tight everywhere else but in the bust. The cups are just way too big. Ive even tried wearing two padded bras to take up some of the extra marerial, but to no avail. This is the second club shirt from this company I've gotten with this problem. I don't understand why they do this. It's also the last one that I buy from Patty.
on March 26, 2014
I can't wait to spray tan so I can wear this top! I purchased the XL as I am a 36DD and fitted tops are sometimes a challenge for me. I should have stuck with my usual size large as the cups gap a little and the crochet work on the back doesn't lay as flat as I would like. That being said, it was my fault for purchasing up a size. It is gorgeous!!!!!!
on November 10, 2013
Sexy, eye catching, sultry and all the other lovely things you want to be when making an entrance or exit from an event, party or date. To say I adore this shirt would be a vast understatement. I am a huge fan of class while still being sultry. This shirt does it all.
on December 10, 2013
I ordered this item before reading the reviews and afterwards I was worried because I am small chested. When the shirt came in I was very pleased, though. I ordered a small and it fits great! It looks super sexy and I can't wait til the weather warms up so I can wear it more!
on July 19, 2013
I bought this for my wife and she loves it.
Shipping was very fast and came nicely packaged. My wife said it was just like getting a Coach purse.
She wears a medium and said it was very comfortable even without being able to wear a bra.
on January 31, 2013
You cant wear a bra and the material is poor, not hugging its actually very loose...small is too large. this top should have had a built in bra or padding.
on August 26, 2014
I love this top. It's very cute and very unique. I'm not a huge fan of the slinky material though, it would have been cuter if it was more of a cotton blend or softer. But it's the clingy jersey type. Would look great on someone with a bigger chest, but it still works for me. I'm a 34B, but they're very perky so I don't necessarily need a bra for support, just something to keep from nipping.

What I didn't like about it was that the back where the lace is, at the bottom, where the lace connects to the bottom portion of the shirt, it's got this gap. I think it's because the lace is too long, so when you wear the shirt, it just kinda hangs. I'm going to have to get it altered, to shorten it so it's not hanging all loose. I have a pretty long torso, so to me, it seems like its just made way too long that it wouldn't sit right on a lot of people.

Overall though, the shirt is very cute. Very sexy.
on November 5, 2014
I wanted to like this shirt so much! But alas, I just felt too uncovered. Yeah, yeah, I know. I should have known what it would be like just looking at the pictures but I didn't expect to feel so self-conscious. Anyway, I'm 5"6"/ 125lbs/ 34B and I ordered it small. It was quite fitted on my body but it looked nice. Like other reviewers have said, there is absolutely no support for the girls.....even for my small chest. To sum it all up, it's a beautiful shirt but I just could bring myself to wear it because of my own issues.
on February 4, 2015
Had to go a size up but not an issue. The material is sheer but not see through, There is bo support for your bust at all in this and unless you want your nipples to show, I suggest wearing nipple covers with this shirt. Otherwise it's very pretty & great for summer or the club.