Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PattyBoutik Women's V Neck Long Sleeve Tunic Sweater (Dark Brown M)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on December 9, 2012
I LOVE this sweater from Patty through Amazon. This is the kind of sweater you would find at higher end stores for three times the price. I am never sure whether to buy the large or extra large because I like a sweater or top to fit, but not be so snug it is uncomfortable. It's difficult to by clothing over the internet for this reason. However, this fit perfectly in a large. I love the long arms - there is something about a woman with curves that long sweater arms seem to be slimming (for me, anyway). Also, it was very long, but can be ruffled around any spots you might find unattractive. I am NOT kidding about that. Most sweaters like this can accentuate features you don't want accentuated, but Patty's beautiful red sweater made me look about 10 pounds lighter and very stylish. The color was right on - the perfect red for the holidays. The neckline was not so low that bras peek through, but was low enough to give a lovely look. I can't say enough good things about this sweater. As I said, it isn't cheap, but it would cost three times more in upper scale stores that would sell this quality clothing. And high quality it is. Honestly, this is one of the prettiest sweaters I own now - I am one happy Amazon camper!
on October 13, 2015
S fits me (Petite XS, Junior S). Very short but perfect for tights/leggings and boots. Accidentally ordered both the black and blue and decided to keep the blue because the color pops with black leggings. Both are great though. Lovely sweater, very form fitting because the fabric is soft and hugs your body.

Belt in pic is my own. Sweater doesn't come with a belt.
review image review image
on January 13, 2013
This was my first time ordering from this company so I did not know what to expect~ However I was so thrilled! I loved everything I received and everything was wrapped so beautifully! The quality is wonderful and I love the contemporary sexy look! It's all exactly what I have been looking for!
And the price is excellent for such wonderful quality!
This is my new favorite place to shop on line!
on March 3, 2014
While I like the cut, the fit and the color, I only got to wear this item ONCE before it developed two holes in the material. Also, after the first wash, it completely pill-balled. Really like the design of a lot of Patty tops, but regrettably, most of them have material that is just too cheap/too thin. These tops need to be made from more substantial and more durable material!!!
on February 26, 2013
I love the shape, the size, and it is so comfortable. I got the red one and it is gorgeous. I was about to get one or two more, but I noticed, after I wore it three times, it is piling a little bit, so I'll wait to say if it doesn't show more than that. I'll try and keep you updated!
Update :
I still love the shape and the feeling, but the three different colors I bought show some piling that is a pb if you expect to wear them for work. It is not as classy as I was hoping.n I'll keep them to stay home or for week ends.
on May 30, 2013
I loved the sweater when it arrived - very soft, fitted, and a nice tunic length. However, it pilled at the bust and underarms after first wash. Its only gottwn worse since. So much so that I don't want to wear it out of the house anymore. If you buy it, I'd suggest airing it out after wearing. Then maybe dry clean only ad needed.
on December 17, 2012
It's very warm and form fitting just like I wanted. I wear a cami top under it for a little more chest coverage, but other than that its great. I'm a petite girl with a small bust and very happy with how form fitting it is

Also its VERY long so you can wear leggings with it
on February 11, 2014
I wore this shirt a couple of times before washing it and was really pleased with the fit, color, and texture of the material. I am 5'7", busty, normally wear a Large in other shirts, and this Large fits just fine. I turned it inside out on the first wash on a delicate wash and dry cycle, and this particular material still had a lot of pilling with all my precautions. This is the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars.
on December 29, 2012
I bought a size Medium because I figure slightly looser is more flattering than tighter... (5'6, 150 lbs) The super softness of this sweater is awesome. I bought it in 3 colors.
on December 13, 2015
I love the way this sweater looks and feels! The sleeves are a bit long, but not inconveniently so. I wear a large to an extra large (busty-38DD), got the large and it's perfect! I'm 5'4 and it goes down long enough to cover most of my beloved assets! This looks great with skinny jeans, leggings, or even a long maxi skirt.