Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: Large|Color: Black|Change

on July 22, 2012
I love my new open front cardigan! I have a few in this style and was looking for another when I came across this one. It took some time to get it because it shipped from Hong Kong, but it was WELL WORTH THE WAIT! For the quality that it is, the price was very good. It is well made and such soft material that it feels like a soft light blanky against my skin. I dont like fabrics that make me too warm, and this cardigan is a perfect extra layer that wont make you feel too warm. I plan to order a few more pieces very soon from this merchant. Very pleased.
22 comments|53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2012
I really like this cardigan. It looks good with jeans and slacks and is very flattering. At 5'6, 125, a small fits. Would definitely order from Patty Boutique again.
on November 26, 2012
... but I was a size Medium, not a size Small... (150 lbs... 5'6) so I just wanted to let people know that... the Medium was more flattering than the small was.
The material is fantastic. I wish I could buy more just like this but in black... like a sweater or something. It's such a versatile piece.
on October 13, 2012
This flowy cardigan is a very soft, stretchy material. It hangs nicely and is a good cover up for layering. The material will not keep you warm though, so don't buy it thinking it's going to be snuggly, cozy. It's for looks only. I like it though. I live in Las Vegas where winters require something like this. I will wear it a lot.
on November 1, 2012
I bought these similar cardigans for cheap at the mall which I wear daily and I did get good use out of them so I was on a hunt to find more of these open cardigans and I'm so greatful that Patty had them!! These are def more for spring/fall as it will not keep you warm but love the style!! I'm 5'4, 120LBS, A cup and I went by their suggestion and got a SM and it was perfect! It says it may take up to about 2-3 weeks to deliver but I got it after a week. Yey!! Fast shipping, great packaging, and I'm already about to order more from Pattys. Thank you!!

UPDATE: 4/18/16
I bought this black cardigan 4 years ago and finally decided to buy another one as my original has been faded for quite sometime now but having gone through plenty of washes/dryer, to say the least as I wear this almost on a weekly basis, I'm surprised how well the material has held up after all these years. I'm glad Patty never discontinued this style cardigan because I love it and will continue to purchase it as long as they have it! I'm 5'4 and now at 137 lbs (after baby), 36B and the small still fits perfectly since the material is stretchy and the length is perfect for me as it goes down mid-rear. I've bought a few different type of Patty clothing but all have exceeded my expectations in quality for the price.
on December 4, 2015
Loved this until I washed it! I was ready to buy it in every color! The fit is great, the front covers well, the back it a bit clingy but manageable. I was all piled or balled up. I am so disappointed. I guess it's the fabric. The blue color is great too not to bright not too dull. (don't go by the color in my iPad taken picture in the weird light) I just want you to see how it looks after 2 wears and 2 washes
review image
on December 28, 2012
It's almost impossible to wear this with a long-sleeve shirt underneath. In my office, the AC is usually out of control, so I like to keep a wrap or cardigan around. But sometimes it's cold enough I want to put something on over my thin long-sleeve button-up shirts. The sleeves are long enough they come well over the wrist and overlap your hand a little (which I like). Length is precisely where shown in the photo. It does not have a tie or way of keeping the wrap closed, and the angle on the front is very straight, not wavy.
on December 17, 2012
I did not realize this was as thin as it is when I ordered it for my daughter. To put it in perspective, the entire package, including the box it came in, was as thick as two normal hardbound children's books (ten pages long). If you are looking for something to keep you warm then don't look to this product. If you want something light to accent with and be able to wear comfortably inside then this might be just right for you. By the way this product does ship from overseas so shipping time may be longer than normal, mine got here before their estimated arrival date so I can give the shipper props for that.
on December 14, 2013
I usually wear a size small, but I ordered a medium so I could have a little extra room. I also have very thin arms. This size medium is so tight on my arms, it's ridiculous. I can't wear any shirt at all under it except a tube top, not what I had in mind. And the sleeves are so long they cover my fingertips with two inches to spare. I should have returned it immediately, but instead I soaked it in cold water and then laid it flat to dry, trying to reshape the arms, sometimes that works….this time it didn't. It looks terrible.

The color is not light blue as described, it's a medium to medium-dark blue. The color is pretty, I'm not unhappy with that. Just the fit.
on December 9, 2012
I bought this sweater because I needed something Christmasy that I could wear throughout the season as more and more people are turning down the thermostat and I find myself freezing whenever I attend events. First of all, the color is exactly what you see - a perfect Christmas green. I put it on over a light sweater top and it was simply gorgeous. The arms are very long, which I love and the front hem falls just perfect, not too long, not too short. The flaps don't get in the way, so movement is easy. I've had other sweaters like this, but there was always something uncomfortable about them. This one is perfect. The material is somewhat thin, but with the long arms and lovely drape of this sweater, I found it just warm enough. Also, I like the length of the back. So many other sweaters like it are long in the back as well, which might account for the swaying front I do not like. Patty's sweater is a bit higher in the back, which I thought I wouldn't like, but it actually makes the whole sweater make sense and flow beautifully. I took a chance and got a large instead of extra large and it's exactly the right size, even with a light sweater underneath. Two thumbs up, Patty and Amazon. I am a fan!

See 1 answered question